October 29, 2016, 10:00 AM EST
Chambersburg, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 199: 4 Autographed baseball photos:(45 views)
|Your max bid:
The Invaluable Live! SecureBid™ feature ensures you never overpay. Without disclosing your limit to anyone, SecureBid™ places your bids automatically, up to one increment higher than the last in-room bid or preset reserve, until we have reached your maximum bid.Close
(Enter more than $1)
Description: Bob Feller, Bob Lemon, Paul Blair and Robin Roberts HOF 76
Purchases will be released to the shipper when they are paid in full to Gateway Gallery Auction. Payment for shipping is made directly to the shipper. Please notify Gateway Gallery Auction within one business day if you wish to arrange pick-up of your items at our facility.
Firearms & Ammunition: Handguns will be shipped via UPS next day air to a licensed FFL holder only. Handguns will be shipped individually. Long guns will be shipped UPS ground to a licensed FFL holder. Ammo will be shipped via UPS ground only within the 48 contiguous United States. Ammo may not be packaged with firearms and will not be shipped to individuals under the age of 18. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost as well as an internal handling fee due to Gateway Gallery Auction for packing costs. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
International Bidders: By law Gateway Gallery Auction LLC cannot declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyer's premium and shipping cost. All international bidders are responsible for paying all customs and duties on the items.
11. All items purchased today must be paid for today, unless other arrangements are made at the front office.
12. Acceptable forms of payment are cash (in house only), approved check, bank wire transfer, MasterCard/Visa/Discover, or personal check if customer is known to Gateway Gallery Auction Inc. We reserve the right to require bank checks for purchases over $5000.00. Online Bidders may pay through PayPal
13. Buyers not known to us who wish to write a check must provide a "letter of guarantee" from an officer of your bank on original stationary to Gateway Gallery Auction. This letter should state an exact amount of funds guaranteed and should be presented to the cashier at the time of registration. Credit arrangements must be made prior to the day of auction so bank statements can be verified. We reserve the right to not issue a buyer's number or to withhold merchandise if appropriate credit has not been verified.
14. All deliveries are subject to "good funds"; funds being received in Auctioneer's account before delivery of the Purchases; and all payments are subject to a clearing period. Auctioneer reserves the right to determine if a check constitutes "good funds". Checks drawn on a US bank are subject to a ten business day hold, and thirty days when drawn on an international bank.
15. All returned checks are subject to a $50.00 service charge.
16. Any accounted not paid in full within 30 days of the sale date will be subject to a 2% monthly finance charge. The purchaser shall be liable for all fees and costs associated with the collection of balance due, including attorney fees.