October 21, 2016, 3:00 PM EST
Garnet Valley, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 112: Chelsea Mahogany Banjo Clock(117 views)
|Your max bid:
(Enter more than $200)
Estimate: $400 - $600
Description: Mahogany-case banjo clock by the Cheslea Clock Company, Boston MA. With a reverse-painted lower tablet depicting Mt. Vernon. 32 x 8 in.
Condition Report: In good condition with some minor surface wear to case.
- If you plan to pick an item up at our showroom, please call ahead to confirm the daily schedule: 610.566.3138.
- 3rd-party Pick-up on Fridays require 48-hours written notification.
- All shipping, packing, and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will only be shipped to the purchaser's registration/billing address.
- For shipping quotes and information, please contact any of our preferred shippers:
The Mail Center, Brookhaven, PA
Mike Kaufman, Owner
The UPS Store #6539 (Glen Mills, PA)
The Packaging Store, Lansdale, PA
Duane Freed, Owner
See our website for additional shipper information.