Invaluable cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
July 29, 2014, 3:00 PM CET
Monte-Carlo, MonacoLive Auction
Lot 398: Importante bague saphir Elle est ornée d'un grand saphir coussin encadré par deux diamants troïdias en chatons à griffes. Monture en...(19 views)
|Your max bid:
The Invaluable Live! SecureBid™ feature ensures you never overpay. Without disclosing your limit to anyone, SecureBid™ places your bids automatically, up to one increment higher than the last in-room bid or preset reserve, until we have reached your maximum bid.Close
(Enter more than €74,000)
Estimated Price: €75,000 - €85,000
Importante bague saphir
Elle est ornée d'un grand saphir coussin encadré par deux diamants troïdias en chatons à griffes.
Monture en or jaune 18K.
Poids brut : 15,4 gr
Poids du saphir : 25,86 carats
TDD : 51
Le saphir est accompagné d'un rapport du laboratoire SSEF énonçant selon son opinion : origine Ceylan, sans trace de traitement thermique.
A 25,86 carats sapphire, diamond and gold ring.
In accordance with Article 14 of French Act no. 2000-642 of July 10th 2000,
if the successful bidder fails to pay for an item after the issuance of a formal demand that remains without effect,
Tajan reserves the right to claim the following from the false bidder:
- interest at the statutory rate,
- the reimbursement of the additional costs incurred by reason of his/her
- payment of the sale price or:
- the difference between this price and the resale price if the latter is
lower, as well as the costs incurred in relation with the re-auction.
- the difference between this price and the original false bidder's price
if the latter is lower, as well as the costs incurred by the re-auction.
Tajan also reserves the right to offset any amounts which the false bidder
owes to it.
Tajan reserves the right to ban any bidder who fails to comply with its general
terms and conditions of sale from attending any future auction.
The lots can be released on tuesday 23th July in Monaco and in Paris at TAJAN from tuesday 30th July to Friday 2nd August.
The buyer must collect items as soon as possible. TAJAN shall not be bound by any warranty.
For bidder living outside European Union, local import taxes could be asked.
- Bank transfer in euros,
- Visa card or Master Card (subject to the presentation of valid proof of identity).
- In cash in euros: for Individual European Union resident, and for all professionals, to an equal or lower amount of €3 000.
- In cash in euros: for Individual only and non European Union resident, to an equal or lower amount of €15 000.
- Certified banker's draft in euros subject to the presentation of valid proof identity.
Cheques drawn on a foreign bank will not be accepted.
Cheques and bank transfers must be denominated in euros and made out to the order of TAJAN SA.