December 11, 2016, 2:00 PM HKT (in progress)
Aberdeen, Hong Kong , Hong KongLive Auction
Lot 11: Terry Batt (Australian, b. 1949)(30 views)
|Your max bid:
The Invaluable Live! SecureBid™ feature ensures you never overpay. Without disclosing your limit to anyone, SecureBid™ places your bids automatically, up to one increment higher than the last in-room bid or preset reserve, until we have reached your maximum bid.Close
(Enter more than HKD15,000)
Estimate: HKD0 - HKD22,000
Self-Portrait In Hong Kong Tailored Suit
Gicle?e print on canvas
76 x 76cm
Artist or Maker: Terry Batt (Australian, b. 1949)
Literature: Producing paintings, drawings, sculptures and constructions since 1970, Batt is a graduate in Education and Fine Art at both Melbourne and Monash Universities and earned his Master of Fine Art from Massachusetts College of Art in Boston, USA. He has held over 23 solo exhibitions in Australia, USA and Hong Kong. His recent exhibitions include "A Delicate Balance", his 25 year anniversary show at Niagara Galleries, Melbourne, Australia and participated in the Korean International Art Fair in Seoul and the Melbourne Art Fair in Melbourne during 2010. Imbued with a surreal aesthetic and pop romanticism, Batt uses the structure of symmetry to highlight the hypothetical balance and imbalance of his personal experiences while posing wider questions on social, cultural, political, economical premises.
Delivery/Collection within Hong Kong:
1. Please note that each Lot will be packaged for delivery by the seller and delivered to the buyer ( at buyers cost )
2. Payment term and charges for delivery by the seller is available on request to email@example.com
3. For Buyers in Hong Kong, the seller will send a text or email message to the Buyer directly regarding delivery/collection of the Lot.
4. Lots may be collected in person from the seller in Hong Kong. The seller will contact Buyers directly to confirm the place and time for collection.
Delivery outside of Hong Kong
6. Hong Kong Auctions Limited will contact Buyers to arrange for delivery of items outside Hong Kong. For costs of deliveries outside of Hong Kong (excluding Mainland China), please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Generally, deliveries will be made by Hong Kong Speedpost or International Courier.
8. Buyers beware: no delivery to Mainland China can be arranged due to custom regulations covering import of used items to Mainland China.
9. Every effort will be made for the items to be delivered/ available for collection during December 2016 and early January 2017.
11. For delivery of items outside of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Auctions Limited can assist Buyers to arrange for insurance of such items. Buyers will be contacted after a successful bid on the options for delivery outside of Hong Kong.