Accepted forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa
Shipping: Rich Penn Auction Event
Elwell Family Food Center
Iowa State Fairgrounds
Des Moines, IA
We're happy we can offer you More Choices with the services of a national shipping company.
PKGS. Shipping in Clive, IA will handle packing and shipping for all our parcel lots. They will collect your merchandise at the auction site, move it to their shipping center and pack and ship for you. Please review this information before you bid.
The following packing service charges are examples of the costs to pack your item.
The packing charge includes the cost of the box, packing material (foam peanuts, bubble wrap) and packing service. These costs do not include actual shipping costs and insurance charge. These prices are listed only to give you a helpful idea of the pricing scale, not to serve as an estimate for your total shipping cost.
(foam peanuts, bubble wrap)
(double box & polyethylene corners)
Extra Small Box: Item(s) packed in 14"x11"x6" box
Small Box: Item(s) packed in 12"x12"x12" box
Medium Box: Item(s) packed in 18"x18"x18" box
Large Box: Item(s) packed in 24"x24"x24" box
1. Remember the prices at the top are only for packaging services and materials, actual shipping and insurance coverage charge on materials will be added.
2. If the number of cartons for your order is two, three or more, they will be charged at the above rate per carton.
3. Shipping and handling charges are not subject to refund.
4. To speed up your shipping, payment for shipping charges to PKGS. Shipping may only be made by a credit card. They accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
5. Shipping larger items will be handled through a blanket wrap carrier. Call Rich Penn Auctions at 319-291-6688 to make special arrangements.
6. We try to have everything shipped within 2-4 weeks from the time the item is paid for and shipping confirmation is received. So make sure your item is paid for promptly. Do not contact the shipper until your invoice has been paid to Rich Penn Auctions. Once it has been paid, please allow time for your items to be pulled and prepared
for shipping. When your item is shipped, you will be given online tracking information.
7. Your domestic packages will be shipped by UPS, FedEx, Spee-Dee Delivery or USPS, at our discretion, to find you the lowest cost best shipper. We ask that you provide us with your street address and not a PO Box, so your items can be tracked to your door. International shipments are by UPS, FedEx or DHL, also at our
discretion. We choose the best shipper based on the value of your item.
We encourage you to contact PKGS. Shipping directly for estimated shipping costs.
Please provide lot #, dimensions, estimated weight, value and "ship to" zip code.
Contact them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave @ 515-224-1923
The difference between delicate and fragile is the polyethylene corners which provide extra protection and
allow the box to virtually ride on air. The items that are delicate could be of a high value of $1,000 and up,
or upon evaluation of the object, it will need extra packing. The high value items of $1,000 or more will also
be sent with an adult signature, so that they are not left on a front door step.
There will be a minimum packaging charge of $5.70. For your protection, insurance coverage on your item
will be included in your charges at the rate of $1.45/$100 of declared value(minimum charge, $2.10).
November 1 - 3, 2013
• Contact PKGS. for your full shipping estimate. •
Packing Service &
(price does not include shipping costs)