December 4, 2016, 1:00 PM EST
Otisville, NY, USA
Timed Auctions are a new and exciting way to buy quality lots from exclusively participating auctioneers. Place your top bid to be executed in confidence or get notified when you've been outbid and come back to bid again.
Our Timed Auctions are convenient, secure and designed to enhance your bidding experience.
P.S. Remember to refresh the page to see the current bid, time left, and if the lot closing was extended.Close
Lot 127: Unusual Dutch Delft Calabash Pipe(42 views)
|Your max bid:
The Invaluable Live! SecureBid™ feature ensures you never overpay. Without disclosing your limit to anyone, SecureBid™ places your bids automatically, up to one increment higher than the last in-room bid or preset reserve, until we have reached your maximum bid.Close
(Enter more than $50)
Estimate: $100 - $200
An unusual Dutch pipe with a picture of a 17th century man in a pillory.
Condition Report: Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Orange County Estate Liquidators Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
Important information regarding shipping:
1. At our option, we do provide in-house shipping on most items. We reserve the right to not ship any lot.
2. There is a minimum charge of $20 per lot for book & jewelry lot(s) and $25.00 for all other items. This is for processing and packing. Some item may be considerable more. Postage is added to this standard charge. If possible, we will certainly combine items at our desecration.
3. Most lots are shipped via USPS Priority mail and we make every effort to get your items to you quickly and safely. Most items are insured. (Some foreign orders cannot be insured). We are not responsible to damage in shipment. If your order was insured, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the appropriate shipper. We will provide the insurance information upon request.
4. You may pick up items at no cost to you. Please contact us prior to pickup to set up a appointment.
5. All shipping arrangements and payments for shipping and any other related fees must be made directly with the shipper. Buyer must provide Orange County Estate Liquidators with signed authorization for release of the property that states your name, sale date, lot number and choice of carrier.
6. We are not a storage facility. There is a charge of $25.00 per lot per week for all items that are won and not paid for within 7 days of the auction date.
7. By registering to participate & bid, you are agreeing to the conditions listed above. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to bidding.