Single Owner Estate Featuring Over 200 Tobacco Baseball Cards & Other Cards- Timed Auction

by Centennial Auctions, a division of Scofield Auctions, Inc.
May 19, 2014 2:00 PM EST Timed auction
North Conway, NH, US | Auction Details

157 Lots


Payment

Accepted Forms of Payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Shipping

All items will be shipped by the North Conway, New Hampshire UPS Store. The UPS store will contact you directly after receiving the items and will arrange shipping and will charge all shipping costs to the purchaser.

Request more information
Contacting:
Auction: , ,
Phone:
Please select a message subject.
Please enter a message.
Cancel
Buyer's Premium
18.0%
From: To: Increment:
$0 $249 $5
$250+ $10

Payment Terms: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and/or Discover Card for payment.
Payment is in United States Dollars (USD)

If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. Upon receipt of the invoice you must contact Centennial Auctions promptly to give your credit card information.

Credit card information used to register is not stored by Auction Zip or given to Centennial Auctions.

All accounts must be settled within ten business days.

Shipping Terms: All items will be shipped by the North Conway, New Hampshire UPS Store. The UPS store will contact you directly after receiving the items and will arrange shipping and will charge all shipping costs to the purchaser.

Buyers Premium: 18% Buyer's Premium
A 15% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted, Invaluable/ Auction Zip will add a 3% charge for a total of 18%.