Portraits and Other Photographs 1840's to Modern

by Be-Hold
May 29, 2014 1:00 PM EST Live auction
Yonkers, NY, US | Auction Details

102 Lots

44: BAKUTU WOMAN.
Est: $2,000 - $3,000
68: INJURED MAN BY WEEGEE.
Est: $1,200 - $2,000
82: DOUBLE FEATURE BY WEEGEE.
Est: $6,000 - $10,000

Payment

Accepted Forms of Payment: American Express, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa, Wire Transfer

Please wait for Invoice, including clarification of shipping details, before sending payment. Payment must be made within 3 days of receipt of Invoice. Our preferred method of payment is by check or M.O. in U.S. Dollars from a U.S. Bank. If you wish to pay by credit card or PayPal, you must contact us first. We charge a 3% processing fee for credit cards or PayPal. Number may be given by phone or sent in successive E-mails if you wish, for greater security. BIDDERS FROM OUTSIDE N. AMERICA MUST PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER. BANK INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED.

Shipping

Be-hold will select a shipping method unless you have a special request. For important, large and heavy items it is worthwhile to have the material well packed and shipped by a secure means. Foreign bidders must expect to pay applicable duty.

Request more information
Contacting:
Auction: , ,
Phone:
Please select a message subject.
Please enter a message.
Cancel
Buyer's Premium
18.0%
From: To: Increment:
$0 $99 $10
$100 $399 $20
$400 $999 $50
$1,000 $4,999 $100
$5,000 $9,999 $250
$10,000+ $500

Contract: Your bid is a contract to purchase the item at the level of the winning bid if your bid is the winning one. Your bid will be raised above the starting bid only as necessary to top any previous high bid that has been placed on a lot. You will also be responsible for the Buyer's premium of 15% plus 3% for Invaluable for total of 18%, and shipping and handling charges.

Condition: The condition should be clear from the scans and descriptions. As a further aid, items are given a number grade in brackets at the end of each description.
[4] is reserved for photographs in rich clean undamaged condition.
[3] is material that is slightly less rich, with possibly some minor fading or soil as can be seen.
[2] is material with more handling, wear, fading -- but no damage.
[1] material in poor condition but offered because of importance.

Damage to the print is a different issue and is indicated by the prefix [D] in front of the condition code, such as [D3]. This nature of the damage will be indicated. This does not include damage to the mount, not the print.

In some cases, a + or - will be added to the condition code to show which end of the condition category is applicable.

Please contact us for further information. Contact us for arrangements to view the material.

Payment: Please wait for Invoice, including clarification of shipping details, before sending payment. Payment must be made within 3 days of receipt of Invoice. Our preferred method of payment is by check or M.O. in U.S. Dollars from a U.S. Bank. If you wish to pay by credit card or PayPal, you must contact us first. We charge a 3% processing fee for credit cards or PayPal. Number may be given by phone or sent in successive E-mails if you wish, for greater security. BIDDERS FROM OUTSIDE N. AMERICA MUST PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER. BANK INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED.

Shipping: Be-hold will select a shipping method unless you have a special request. For important, large and heavy items it is worthwhile to have the material well packed and shipped by a secure means. Foreign bidders must expect to pay applicable duty.

Buyer's premium: For winning bidders on Invaluable a buyer's premium of 18% of the winning bid on each item will be charged.

NY State taxes: Material sent to addresses in NY State or picked up in New York State will be charged NY State Sales tax of 8.375% unless a NY State Resale or Exempt form is on file.

Viewing Notes: Items can be viewed on our premises by appointment. 914.423.5806 / behold@be-hold.com