We do not arrange shipping in-house.Request more information
Buyer's Premium: A Buyer's Premium of 20% on the Hammer Price will be charged on successful purchases. Invaluable.com also charge an additional premium of 3% on the Hammer Price. The Total Premium of 23% will appear on your invoice.
Tax Status: Import Reduced: When a lot has the tax status "Import Reduced", 5% tax is payable on the Hammer Price, as well as the standard VAT of 20% payable on the Buyer's Premium.
Shipping : We do not arrange shipping in-house.