Antique, General & Estate Furniture

by Vickers & Hoad
July 6, 2014 10:00 AM AEST Live auction
Sydney, NSW, AU | Auction Details

391 Lots

1094: Fire box
Est: A$20 - A$40

Payment

Accepted Forms of Payment: MasterCard, Other, Visa, Wire Transfer

*For the total amount outstanding, please refer to the 'Invoice Total' section above, which will include GST for Australian bidders.
*Please note that payment is not automatically processed, the bidder is responsible in contacting Vickers & Hoad to arrange payment.
*Payment will be accepted in the form of Visa, MasterCard, personal cheque (pre-arranged approval), bank cheques, bank wire transfer and cash. Payment must be received within three business days following the auction.
*NB: Credit card surcharge of 1.5% + GST applies. Vickers & Hoad Client Trust Account - BSB 082 360 / Number 560118357 / Swift NAT AAU 3302S / Transfer description - bidder's last name
*For more information, please refer to the Vickers & Hoad Terms and Conditions.

Shipping

*Vickers & Hoad DO NOT PACK OR SHIP. When purchasing from Vickers & Hoad, bidders must arrange packing and sending. All item(s) must be paid in full before they leave Vickers & Hoad. We suggest the following for a professional and fast service.
*Pack & Send Pyrmont - contact Johnny Tao & Kiki Gao; 69 Edward Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009; Ph +61 (0)2 9660 5088; Email pyrmont@packsend.com.au
*Pack & Send Surry Hills - contact David Sicluna; 27-31 Regent Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008; Ph +61 (0)2 9699 2800; Email surryhills@packsend.com.au
*Any item(s) paid but not collected with no prior arrangements with Vickers & Hoad management will be relinquished to Vickers & Hoad and placed in the next possible auction to re-coop storage fees (please refer to the Vickers & Hoad Terms & Conditions).

Request more information
Contacting:
Auction: , ,
Phone:
Please select a message subject.
Please enter a message.
Cancel
Buyer's Premium
23.0%
From: To: Increment:
AUD0 AUD99 AUD5
AUD100 AUD199 AUD10
AUD200 AUD499 AUD20
AUD500 AUD999 AUD50
AUD1,000 AUD1,999 AUD100
AUD2,000 AUD4,999 AUD200
AUD5,000 AUD9,999 AUD500
AUD10,000 AUD19,999 AUD1,000
AUD20,000 AUD49,999 AUD2,000
AUD50,000 AUD99,999 AUD5,000
AUD100,000+ AUD10,000

Premium: For all Australian bidders there is a total of 20% buyer's premium + 3% totalling to 23% + GST.
For bidders outside of Australia, there is a total of 20% buyer's premium + 3% totalling to 23% with no GST.

Taxes: GST inclusive (Not applicable to bidders outside of Australia)

Condition Reports: No condition reports will be provided on lots with less than a lower estimate of $200 or on group lots.

Payment: *For the total amount outstanding, please refer to the 'Invoice Total' section above, which will include GST for Australian bidders.
*Please note that payment is not automatically processed, the bidder is responsible in contacting Vickers & Hoad to arrange payment.
*Payment will be accepted in the form of Visa, MasterCard, personal cheque (pre-arranged approval), bank cheques, bank wire transfer and cash. Payment must be received within three business days following the auction.
*NB: Credit card surcharge of 1.5% + GST applies. Vickers & Hoad Client Trust Account - BSB 082 360 / Number 560118357 / Swift NAT AAU 3302S / Transfer description - bidder's last name
*For more information, please refer to the Vickers & Hoad Terms and Conditions.

Packing & Shipping: *Vickers & Hoad DO NOT PACK OR SHIP. When purchasing from Vickers & Hoad, bidders must arrange packing and sending. All item(s) must be paid in full before they leave Vickers & Hoad. We suggest the following for a professional and fast service.
*Pack & Send Pyrmont - contact Johnny Tao & Kiki Gao; 69 Edward Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009; Ph +61 (0)2 9660 5088; Email pyrmont@packsend.com.au
*Pack & Send Surry Hills - contact David Sicluna; 27-31 Regent Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008; Ph +61 (0)2 9699 2800; Email surryhills@packsend.com.au
*Any item(s) paid but not collected with no prior arrangements with Vickers & Hoad management will be relinquished to Vickers & Hoad and placed in the next possible auction to re-coop storage fees (please refer to the Vickers & Hoad Terms & Conditions).