Antiques, Fine Art & Asian Works of Art II

by Time & Again Galleries
July 3, 2013 1:00 PM EST Live auction
Linden , NJ, US | Auction Details

619 Lots

1000: Tin coal bin
Est: $50 - $100
1001: 8 pillows
Est: $50 - $100
1023: 5 various lamps
Est: $150 - $250
1052A: Roseville vase
Est: $75 - $125
1077: 3 rugs
Est: $400 - $600
1079: Persian area rug
Est: $400 - $600
1081: Edward Field rug
Est: $200 - $400
1082: Edward Field rug
Est: $200 - $400
1084: Persian rug
Est: $150 - $250
1099: Gold & jade ring
Est: $600 - $800
1103: Russian silver "Dog"
Est: $2,000 - $2,500
1109A: Russian Kvosh
Est: $4,000 - $5,000
1111A: Russian letter opener
Est: $1,800 - $2,000
1114: Russian silver kovsh
Est: $5,000 - $6,000

Payment

Accepted Forms of Payment: Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa, Wire Transfer

Shipping

OUR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT HANDLES ALL PICKUP AND SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A QUOTE PRIOR TO THE SALE PLEASE CONTACT US AT SHIPPINGTA@GMAIL.COM or 908 718-1208

IF YOU REQUIRE EXPRESS SHIPPING OR HAVE CUSTOM PACKAGING REQUESTS PLEASE CONTACT OUR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT AT THE COMPLETION OF SALE AT SHIPPINGTA@GMAIL.COM. or CALL 908 718-1208.

YOUR ITEMS WILL BE MOVED TO OUR OFF-SITE SHIPPING FACILITY. IF YOUR INTENTIONS ARE TO PICK UP YOUR PURCHASES YOU MUST CONTACT US AT THE COMPLETION OF AUCTION.

Request more information
Contacting:
Auction: , ,
Phone:
Please select a message subject.
Please enter a message.
Cancel
Buyer's Premium
23.0%
From: To: Increment:
$0 $299 $25
$300 $999 $50
$1,000 $1,999 $100
$2,000 $3,999 $250
$4,000 $9,999 $500
$10,000 $49,999 $1,000
$50,000 $99,999 $5,000
$100,000 $199,999 $7,500
$200,000 $399,999 $10,000
$400,000+ $20,000

Shipping: OUR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT HANDLES ALL PICKUP AND SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A QUOTE PRIOR TO THE SALE PLEASE CONTACT US AT SHIPPINGTA@GMAIL.COM or 908 718-1208

IF YOU REQUIRE EXPRESS SHIPPING OR HAVE CUSTOM PACKAGING REQUESTS PLEASE CONTACT OUR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT AT THE COMPLETION OF SALE AT SHIPPINGTA@GMAIL.COM. or CALL 908 718-1208.

YOUR ITEMS WILL BE MOVED TO OUR OFF-SITE SHIPPING FACILITY. IF YOUR INTENTIONS ARE TO PICK UP YOUR PURCHASES YOU MUST CONTACT US AT THE COMPLETION OF AUCTION.

Buyers Premium: The gallery's buyers premium is 20% plus Artfact's premium of 3%, totaling 23%.

Condition: ALL GOODS ARE SOLD "AS IS" "WHERE IS" WITH ALL FAULTS & ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Condition reports in Auction catalog are not guaranteed and may vary in accuracy. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to inspect the goods. Neither the auctioneer, nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of printed or verbal descriptions or its authenticity. Gold, silver, diamonds & gemstones are guaranteed. We do not guarantee or warranty clocks. All weights & measurements are approximate. Time & Again & its representatives do not claim any expertise.