€1 - 150,000:
Contract: The hammer stroke will mark the acceptance of the highest bid and the pronouncing of the word "adjugé" or any equivalent will amount to the conclusion of the purchase contract between the seller and the last bidder taken in consideration.
The internet bid live constitutes a bidding contract between the bidder and Artcurial Briest Poulain F-Tajan.
Payment: No lot will be transferred to the purchaser before it has been paid for in full.
The purchaser will be authorized to pay by the following means :
- in cash: up to 3000 euros, costs and taxes included, for French citizen; up to 7600 euros costs and taxes included, for foreign citizen on presentation of their identity papers.
- By cheque or bank transfer.
- By credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX (in case of payment by AMEX, a 2,40% additional commission corresponding to cashing costs will be collected).
Shipping: A lot will be handed to its bidder once Artcurial has received full payment of its invoice. Lots which are not withdrawn within seven days after a sale (including Saturdays-Sundays and Bank holidays) will be stored at the buyer's expenses, in our storage located outside Paris.
Each client has to provide his shipping instructions at the account department with his payment.
Artcurial's shipping department can provide shipping fares wich include softpacking and express courriers.
For any heavy or fragile item, we can recommend the shipping companies which are more likely to provide the best service according to the country where you live.
For bidder living outside the EEC, the shipping and delivery expenses depend from the customs regulations of the country of residence. Each bidder has to pay local taxes, on top of the shipping costs. The importation of certain goods depends from on the customs regulations of the country of residence.
For less than 10 bottles, Artcurial's shipping department can provide shipping fares which include softpacking and express couriers.
Otherwise, Artcurial can advise appropriate clearing agent and shippers. Please notice that shipping wines towards some specific countries as USA is very difficult (various constraints related to customs regulation) or impossible.
Contact : Marianne Balse- shipping department- email : email@example.com or phone +33 (0)1 42 99 16 57
Premium: • From €1 to 150,000: 17% (including internet fee) + VAT
• Over €150,001: 12% (including internet fee) + VAT
Please note that the 3% of Internet fee (Artfact or Invaluable fee) is included in our premium. There are no additional Internet charges.
Taxes - VAT: In addition of the lot's hammer price, the buyer must pay the following costs and fees/taxes :
1) Lots from the EEC :
• From 1 to 150 000 euros : 17 % (including internet fee) + current VAT of the hammer price.
• Over 150 001 euros : 12 % + current VAT (including internet fee).
2) Lots from outside the EEC : (indentified by a mark).
In addition to the commissions and taxes indicated above, an additional import VAT will be charged (5,5% of the hammer price, 19,6% for jewelry).
3) The taxes (VAT on commissions and VAT on importation) can be retroceded to the purchaser on presentation of written proof of exportation outside
An EEC purchaser who will submit his intra-Community VAT number will be exempted from paying the VAT on commissions.
Condition Reports: For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full terms and conditions
For information about shipping please contact: Ronan Massart- shipping department- email : email@example.com or phone +33 (0)1 42 99 16 57