Shipping: THIRD PARTY PACKING AND SHIPPING: Buyer pays the shipping company directly for the packing, shipping and insurance costs. Removal deadline is the 2nd Friday after auction or storage fees will apply. All shipped items are tracked.
For shipping estimates, contact one or more of the following.
(1) The UPS Store #5510 - Alex Crawford, email firstname.lastname@example.org ph 727.209.2459.
(2) The UPS Store #6173 - Sue, email email@example.com ph 727.528.7777
(3) Family Pak and Ship, Raman 727-865-2320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) UPS Store 3146, Gina by phone 727-822-5823 or email email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shippers.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
A) Buyer must contact shipper for estimates and to make shipping arrangements.
B) Shipping Payment: Buyer must pay shipper, not Burchard Galleries. You may pay shippers with PayPal or by major credit cards. Shipper will retrieve all items at 2528 30th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, Florida, 33713. We are open 9am to 5pm, Mon. through Fri.
C) Storage Fees of $10 per day per lot may apply on the 13th day after the auction if your item is still here.
AUCTION HOUSE CONTACT: Morgan at email@example.com or call 727.821.1167 / 800.520.2787 if you have a question or problem.
Condition Statement: TERMS OF GUARANTEE: Each lot will be sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all defects and faults. No warranties or guarantees of any kind will be given by Seller or Auctioneer including any warranty of fitness, merchantability or suitability. Bidders should, whenever possible, carefully inspect each lot to determine condition and contents. All weights, counts and measurements are approximate. Bidder acknowledges that all lots were available for inspection prior to the Auction and that he or she relied solely on their own inspection of the lots and not any information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by Auctioneer, the Auction staff or Seller. It is the responsibility of the buyer to obtain all possible lot information prior to bidding. If you are not completely satisfied with an item before you bid, DO NOT BID.
Payment: PayPal or Contact Burchard Galleries to pay by Credit Card. Purchases totaling over $5000 require a wire transfer. No checks please! PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTION.
For PayPal, please use the link in the Invoice and don't pay till you receive the Invoice which will include the buyers premium and taxes if applicable. Please notify us if the link does not work. (PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED TO INSURE YOUR PACKAGES FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF YOUR INVOICE)
Your invoice WILL NOT include shipping as we do not pack or ship!
If you do not receive an invoice within 24 hours of the auction, please contact us. Any sale not paid for within 5 days of the Auction may be canceled at the Auctioneers discretion, resulting in blocking from future bidding. Any loss resulting from this action will be charged to the defaulting buyer.
Email messages directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727.821.1167
Contract: YOUR BID IS YOUR CONTRACT.
Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property bid on from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding
Buyer's Premium: The auction house buyer's Premium for Auction Zip is 15 percent. Auction Zip's premium is 5 percent, making a total of 20 percent. The buyer's premium will be separated on your invoice.
Taxes: Local Taxes will apply. If you are located outside of Florida, you are responsible for your local taxes and / or duties.
View full terms and conditions