Lot 1001: 18th Century Louis XIV Bronze Naval Signal Cannon
Conditions of Sale:
1. Condition of Merchandise - In publishing this auction catalog, Donley Auctions has endeavoured to accurately describe all of the items being auctioned; however, all property is sold "as is". No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or advertisement by Donley Auction Services will assume any responsibility or liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, rarity, variety, importance, historical relevance, or value of any of the items being auctioned. Any statements in this catalog do not take precedence over any verbal announcements made by the auctioneer at the action. All sales are final. However, should there be a sincere dispute, you are asked to contact us and discuss a resolution. We will do our best to resolve the dispute in a fair, reputable and timely manner.
2. Disputes - The Auctioneer will make absolute and final judgement as to who is the successful bidder for each and every item in the auction whether it is a Live, Internet, Phone or Absentee Bidder. Any and all TIE bids go to the floor bidders with no exceptions. In the event that there is a dispute, the Auctioneer shall at his discretion decide to re-open the bidding or not. All bids are irrevocable and shall be in accordance with the conditions of the sale and be governed and interpreted by the laws of the state of Illinois.
3. Title - Title to all items shall be passed to the successful bidder once the Auctioneer says "SOLD". The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once the title has passed.
Any statements in this catalog do not take precedence over any verbal announcements made by the auctioneer at the action. All sales are final.
All accounts must be settled by the end of the sale. Please contact Donley Auctions at 815.923.7000 or by email within 24 hours to provide payment method. Payment may be made by any major credit card.
No items will be released for shipping until full payment is received.
18% - Donley Auctions Fee
5% - AuctionZip Bidding Fee
3% - Credit Card Fee
7% Illinois State Sales Tax will apply when applicable.
Shipping & Pickup Terms:
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
1. PAY INVOICE TODAY - When invoice is paid in full, it will be passed to our Shipping Department. Cost for shipping is a separate transaction and will NOT be included in original invoice. Please allow 7 to 25 BUSINESS DAYS for us to pack hundreds of items. Watch for a text/email from "SHIPPING SAINT" with next steps. Thank you in advance for your patience!
2. FIREARM BUYERS: WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION - A signed FFL License from your preferred local dealer MUST be provided unless specifically identified as an "antique" in the description. Ask them to put your name in the email and send to [email protected]
California residents must also provide an FFL license for ammunition.
3. PICKING UP - Please let us know within 24 hours if declining shipping or you may be charged for packing. Email us at [email protected] to confirm day and time for pickups. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and by appointment only on weekends. We will work with you to arrange pick up times!
4. STORAGE FEES: Due to limited space, items must be picked up from the auction house within 5 days. Any items left for over 5 days, will incur a storage charge of $20 per day unless prior arrangements have been made. Items left after 30 days will be considered abandoned and sold to recover expenses.
5. U.S. SHIPPING OF STANDARD SIZED ITEMS - We will carefully, efficiently, and economically pack small/medium sized items. You will receive an invoice via text/email with shipping/handling costs which can be paid directly through the link.
Please allow 7 to 25 business days to receive info from "Shipping Saint".
6. U.S. SHIPPING OF OVERSIZED ITEMS - We do not pack large or items over 100lbs.
By request, we will send you a list of recommended transporters and/or crating companies. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange transportation.
7. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - If a single item is valued over $2,499, we cannot ship internationally through USPS or FedEx. Any single item exceeding the value must ship through an international shipping broker. We will provide recommendations.
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange transportation.
Email us at [email protected] or call the office at 815.923.7000 if you have any additional questions.
Thank you for your business!
Auction at a Glance
Union, IL, US