Lot 165: 1908 The Grapes of New York by U.P. Hedrick w/ Chromolithographs Plates FIRST EDITION
TERMS OF SALE
1. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have READ AND ARE IN ACCEPTANCE of the following Terms & Conditions of Sale.
2. It is the buyer's responsibility to be knowledgeable about the condition of the property before bidding. This is a live auction, and the buyer is advised to inspect the items in person during the week prior to the auction. As a courtesy, One Source Auction makes condition reports available prior to the auction. One Source Auction shall have no responsibility for any error or omission; all lots are sold "AS IS". The absence of a condition statement DOES NOT imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. No statement regarding condition, kind, value, or quality of a lot, whether made orally at the auction or at any other time, or in writing in this catalog or elsewhere, shall be construed to be an express or implied warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. One Source Auction does not guarantee the validity of the Certificate of Authenticities provided. Any such warranty is WAIVED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO SALE RESCISSIONS WILL BE MADE ON THE BASIS OF CONDITION, NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Paypal. Money Order, and Cashiers Checks are also accepted, as well as Cash on Pick Up.
4. Complete payment is required within 4 days of receiving an invoice. In agreeing to these terms of sale, if payment is NOT received within 4 days of receipt, agreeing to these terms gives us the right to charge the card on file, unless other arrangements have been made.
5. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items must contact us to arrange a pick up time.
6. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
7. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
8. Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 585-261-8506, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
If you are a resident of New York State you are required to pay the appropriate sales tax based on the sales tax table. If you have a valid NY State Tax Exempt Number you must provide a copy of the New York State ST-120 form at the time of Registration to [email protected]
Complete payment is required within 4 days of receiving an invoice. In agreeing to these terms of sale, if payment is NOT received within 4 days of receipt, agreeing to these terms gives us the right to charge the card on file, unless other arrangements have been made. If items are not paid for, a non paying dispute will be issued unless contact with the Auction house is made for an extension.
Auction House will ship Worldwide, at Buyer's Expense. PLEASE CONTACT PRIOR TO BIDDING TO ASK FOR SHIPPING QUOTES!!!! Allow a 24 hour period for quotes. Shipping quotes are figured before invoices are sent out. Multiple shipping companies (USPS, UPS, Fedex, Greyhound, etc) will be looked into for the best rate. Large paintings and other large items may be packed by a third party.
A buyer's premium of 17% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase by the Auction House. Auctionzip / Invaluable will add their own 1% Convenience charge to each purchase, making it 18% total.