Lot 280: 19TH C. BOHEMIAN DIAMOND CUT VASE
All property offered and sold through Auction Plus, Inc., ("Auctioneer", or "Broker", or the
"Company") shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth in these Conditions of Sale.
By participating in any sale, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
Auction Plus, Inc. has made every effort to catalogue and describe accurately property to be sold.
The Company, however, assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the identification or authenticity
or authorship, or weight, count, or measure of any property identified in its catalogue or lists of sale.
This shall include, among others, the identity of the creator, the period, culture, source of origin, as the
case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified in any publication.
ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD "AS IS". THE CONSIGNOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF
ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROPERTY OFFERED FOR SALE, SINCE THE AUCTIONEER IS ACTING
SOLELY AS AN AUCTION BROKER, AND, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, DOES NOT OWN THE PROPERTY
OFFERED FOR SALE. THEREFORE, THE AUCTIONEER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR
REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPERTY.
1. Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum
price agreed upon by the consignor and Auction Plus, Inc. below which the lot will not be sold. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates
listed. A representative of Auction Plus, Inc. will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor.
In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise
not commensurate with the value of such lot.
2. All property is sold "as is" and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or
representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be
responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of
description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or
condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or
elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
3. Except as provided in paragraph 1 above, the highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be
the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the
purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The
auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder. Any bidder
that plans on spending in excess of $100,000 should make arrangements with the accounting
department at least five (5) days in advance of the sale, as a deposit may be required to participate.
4. The invoice must be paid in full and shipping arrangements made within three days of the date of sale. A storage fee will be charged if merchandise is left longer than two weeks of $10.00 per lot per day. If the property is left longer than 30 calendar days, it will be considered abandoned will be sold and or donated.
5. Auction Plus, Inc. accepts wire transfer, personal/ business check, cashiers check, money order, and credit cards (only for invoices $2500 and under, adds a 3% cc fee). Personal checks will be acceptable only if credit has been established with Auction Plus, Inc. or if a bank authorization has been received guaranteeing a personal check. Auction Plus, Inc. reserves the right to hold merchandise purchasedby personal check until the check has cleared the bank. The purchaser agrees to pay Auction Plus, Inc. a handling charge of $25.00 to $50.00 for any dishonored payment method. Please contact accounting department for additional payment methods and/or additional fees.
6. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation
to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Auction Plus, Inc. may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a)
canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the
purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the
purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price,
holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
7. In no event will the liability of Auction Plus, Inc. to any purchaser with respect to any item
exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
8. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Upon request, our staff will provide the list of shippers
who deliver to destinations within the United States and overseas. Some property that is sold at auction
can be subject to laws governing export from the U.S., such as items that include material from some
endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing
laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility
of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total
purchase price of these lots. Once your item(s) are released to a shipper all liability of the items are released from Auction Plus, Inc. to the shipper.
9. All purchases are subject to the California 10.25% sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a California
sales tax exemption number. Exemption numbers from other states are accepted in California if
presented with a business card or letterhead. Dealers, museums, and other qualifying parties can apply
for a California exemption number prior to the auction by contacting the California Department of
Corporations and Taxation at 100 Cambridge Street in Boston.
10. The buyer's premium on property purchased via On?line Auctions will be in an amount up to 25% of the final bid price.
11. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms announced at the
time of sale whether bidding in person, through a representative, by phone, by Internet, or other
absentee bid and is a legal binding contract.
12. Auction Plus, Inc. and its consignors make no warranty or representation, express or implied that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Auction Plus, Inc. expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalogue. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Auction Plus, Inc. relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalogue, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Auction Plus, Inc. and shall not be used by the purchaser, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent.
13. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of California (excluding
the laws applicable to conflicts or choice of law). The buyer/bidder agrees that any suit for the
enforcement of this agreement may be brought, and any action against Auction Plus, Inc. in
connection with the transactions contemplated by this agreement shall be brought, in the courts of the
Commonwealth of California or any federal court sitting therein. The bidder/buyer consents to the
nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives objections that it may now or hereafter have to the
venue of any such suit.
14. Product / Merchandise sizing and weight: All product and/or merchandise sizes are in
approximation and may not be the actual measurements. Auction Plus, Inc. is not liable for any exact size and measurement discrepancies. All sizing and measurements are done to the closest unit of measure; this also applies to the weight of the product/merchandise. Please contact Auction Plus, Inc. for more details of a product / merchandise.
Congratulations on your won lot(s)! We will be accepting following payment methods: personal/ business check, cashiers check, money order, wire transfer (bank info below), and credit cards (for invoices $3500 and below only, also a 3% credit card fee will be added to your invoice). Please make all checks payable to: Auction Plus and send to 2915 Red Hill Ave., Ste. B201J Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
Beneficiary Name: Auction Plus, Inc.
Beneficiary Address: 2915 Red Hill Ave., Ste. B201J Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Beneficiary Phone #: 626-486-2666
Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
Bank Address: 1455 Baker St., Costa Mesa, CA 92626
BANK ACCOUNT #: 382575998
Routing/ ABA #: 322271627
Swift #: CHASUS33
The invoice must be paid in full and shipping arrangements made within 3 days of the date of sale. A storage fee will be charged if merchandise is left longer than two weeks of $10.00 per lot per day. If the property is left longer than 30 calendar days, it will be considered abandoned will be sold and or donated.
To arrange shipping please contact our recommended shipper to get a shipping quote:
Tel: (714)975-1342 Email: [email protected]
28% Buyers Premium