Contract: All auction sales are final on the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. Once the auctioneer declares an item "sold" , the purchaser becomes responsible for the purchased property. The purchaser assumes full risk and responsibility for said property, including costs & expenses of handling or shipping The consignor is not responsible for loss or damage of said property after an item has been declared "sold". Any sales made, whether at live auction or privately between purchaser & Auctioneer or Sales Representative, shall be subject to all of the terms & conditions stipulated herein. Payment will not be deemed to have been paid in full until credit card payment has cleared.
Buyers Premium: There is a 15% Buyers Premium from Professional Appraisers & Liquidators and a 3% Premium from AuctionZip Live, All Online bidders will pay a total 18% Buyers Premium.
Shipping & Handling: Shipping and Handling: If bidding on-line, your credit card will be billed at the end of the auction. We will bill the shipping fees within 5 days after end of the auction as a separate charge, based on weight and destination. We will ship within 7 days of when your payment clears. If you wish to use your own carrier, notify us in advance. If attending in person, all items must be paid at the end of the auction and removed within 72 hours unless other arrangements have been made prior to the start of the auction. We will not be held liable for theft or damage to items left on our premises. Items not picked up will be subject to a handling charge & you may also be charged for storage. After 30 days your merchandise may be resold & storage and handling fees deducted from the proceeds. Auctioneer may facilitate the employment of porters, packers and shippers as a convenience to purchasers. They may allow their staff to help you pack, load, or deliver your merchandise. However, this is provided as a courtesy only, and Professional Appraisers & Liquidators assumes no responsibility for their actions.
Tax: All Florida residents without a valid 2013 resale certificate will pay 6% sales tax.
View full terms and conditions