€1 - 900,000:
Contract: The hammer stroke will mark the acceptance of the highest bid and the pronouncing of the word "adjugé" or any equivalent will amount to the conclusion of the purchase contract between the seller and the last bidder taken in consideration.
The internet bid live constitutes a bidding contract between the bidder and Artcurial.
Execution of online internet bids is a free service undertaken subject to other commitments at the time of the sale and Artcurial Live Bid does not accept liability for failing to execute an online internet bid or for errors or omissions in connection with this activity, including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by:
- a loss of connection on Artcurial's or your end
- a breakdown or problems with the online bidding software and/or
- a breakdown or problems with a client's internet connection, computer or system.
Payment: The purchaser will be authorized to pay by the following means:
- In cash: up to 1 000 €, costs and taxes included, for French citizens, up to 15 000€, costs and taxes included, for foreign citizens on presentation of their identity papers;
- By cheque drawn on a French bank on presentation of identity papers and for
any company, a certificate or act of incorporation (cheques drawn on a foreign bank are not accepted);
- By bank transfer;
- By credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX (in case of payment by AMEX, a 1,85 % additional commission corresponding to cashing costs will be collected).
Shipping: A lot will be handed to its bidder once Artcurial has received full payment of its invoice. Lots which are not withdrawn within seven days after a sale (including Saturdays-Sundays and Bank holidays) will be stored at the buyer's expenses, in our storage located outside Paris.
Each client has to provide his shipping instructions at the account department with his payment.
Artcurial's shipping department can provide shipping fares wich include softpacking and express courriers.
For any heavy or fragile item, we can recommend the shipping companies which are more likely to provide the best service according to the country where you live.
For bidder living outside the EEC, the shipping and delivery expenses depend from the customs regulations of the country of residence. Each bidder has to pay local taxes, on top of the shipping costs. The importation of certain goods depends from on the customs regulations of the country of residence.
Contact : département Transport :
+33 1 42 99 16 57 firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium: 1) Lots from the EU:
View full terms and conditions
• From 1 to 900 000 €: 16% + current VAT.
• Over 900 001 €: 12% + current VAT.
2) Lots from outside the EU: (identified by an ?). In addition to the commissions and taxes indicated above, an additional import VAT will be charged (5,5% of the hammer price for vintage/classic cars, 20% for jewelry and watches, newer/modern motorcars, wines and spirits and multiples).