All merchandise must be paid in full within ten (10) days of the date of the sale. Purchases totaling $100,000 or more must be paid within three (3) days of the date of the sale. Call 717-335-3435 to pay your invoice by phone or mail payment to: Dan Morphy Auctions LLC 2000 N Reading Rd Denver, PA 17517
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks/ certified checks, wire transfers, money orders, and cash.
• CREDIT CARD - For first time buyers and credit card charges greater than $2,500.00 buyers must complete the bottom portion of the invoice and must specifically sign the acknowledgement of our terms of sale before we will accept payment via credit card. We do offer the convenience of paying automatically by credit card. If you wish have your card automatically charged for all purchases please complete our "Authorization for Automatic Credit Card Use." We have this form available online or upon request. Split payments are subject to a 20% buyer's premium if a credit card is used as any form of total payment.
• CHECK - There will be a $30.00 service charge for returned checks. Make checks payable to: Dan Morphy Auctions LLC. DMA reserves the right to hold items paid for by personal or company check until said check clears (14 days). DMA has the right to hold all checks over $2,000.00. Customers who have an established successful buying history with DMA may be exempt from this. We will accept a personal or company check >$2,000 and/or from a first time buyer if you provide a Bank Letter of Credit, available on our website, www.morphyauctions.com.
In the few situations where a successful bidder does not remit payment when due, DMA will proceed with the legal steps necessary to protect its interests and will block the bidder from future auction participation.
• It is the bidder's responsibility to take shipping and handlings costs into consideration when bidding on items.
• Packaging, shipping, and insurance on items will be available to successful bidders. Applicable charges will be applied.
• BIDDERS PRESENT AND TAKING ITEMS AFTER AUCTION - Items paid for must be packed, transported and/or removed by the purchaser at his/her own risk after the close of the sale. If any employee or agent of DMA shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk and responsibility and expense of the purchaser. DMA shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by the said agent or employee. All items not removed after the close of the sale may be shipped to the buyer at their expense or may be moved or stored by DMA. Fees, rates, and insurance will be charged accordingly to the buyer.
• BIDDERS NOT PRESENT OR NEEDING SHIPPING - Shipping and handling charges will be added to the invoice and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Shipping will be based on actual costs via FedEx, FedEx Freight or USPS (best way). Handling and insurance will vary in cost depending on each invoice. All packages will be shipped with insurance. Items will ship seven to fourteen (7-14) business days after payment is received.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS - DMA has the availability to ship to international bidders. By law, DMA cannot and will not declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyer's premium and shipping cost. All international bidders are responsible for paying all customs and duties on the items.
• LARGE SIZE ITEMS - Please inquire about shipping costs due to the size restrictions of freight shipments. A third party shipment may be necessary for larger items. Call for more information, 717-335-3435
Buyers Premium: 20%, 2% discount for cash, check, or money order.
State Sales tax: All buyers will pay Pennsylvania sales tax of 6% unless a valid Tax Exemption Identification is on file or presented at time of purchase. Items shipped out of Pennsylvania will not pay sales tax.
Please present a copy of your Tax Exemption Identification at the sale, or at the time of leaving an absentee or phone bid.
Condition Scale: Grading Scale (where applicable)
View full terms and conditions
Near Mint Plus... 97% - 100%
Near Mint........ 90% - 96%
Excellent........ 80% - 89%
Very Good........ 70% - 79%
Good ............ Below 70%