Lot 136: 28 ANIMAL TEETH INDIAN ARTIFACT ARROWHEAD
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
Payment & Bidder Agreement
The following, as amended by any posted notices or announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Mike Nichols Auctions (MNA).
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. MNA attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
2. All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and neither MNA nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on MNA's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, MNA's sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. A 18% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold.
6. For all residents of Arkansas, 9.5% sales tax will be added to your invoice.
7. PAYMENT: All major credit cards are accepted.For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction. It is your responsibility to contact us at 501-590-6771 or email us at [email protected] for payment instructions. You will be automatically charged for the invoice amount to the card on file if not received within 4 days after the auction. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property. 6. IF THERE EVER IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RESTOCKING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER'S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID.
8. MIKE NICHOLS AUCTIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW OR PASS ANY LOT AT ANY TIME BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE AUCTION.
9. THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY BID AT ANY TIME AND AS HIS SOLE DISCRETION.
10. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling or resale price.
11. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, ownership of the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by such bidder, of all the conditions set forth herein, and such bidder thereupon a) assumes full risk and responsibility thereof, but not limited to, insurance, fire, theft, removal and storage or damage from any and all causes, and b) will pay the full purchase price thereof or such part as we may require. In addition to other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1& 1/2% per month of the total purchase price if payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth herein. REGARDING ANY PURCHASER WHO IS REPRESENTED BY A BIDDER: BIDDERS ARE PERSONALLY AND INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OBLIGATIONS OF THE PURCHASER SET FORTH IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the Consigner by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either, a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or b) resell the property at public auction without reserve, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency costs including handling charges, the expenses of both sales, our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, reasonable attorney's fees, incidental damages, and all other charges due hereunder. In the event that such a buyer pays a portion of the purchase price for any or all lots purchased, MNA shall apply the payment received to such lot or lots that MNA's, in its sole discretion deems appropriate. In the case of default, purchaser shall be liable for legal fees and expenses. In addition, a defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, and we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to us, any property in our possession owned by such purchaser.
12. In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, MNA reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
13. **Auctioneer has final discretion on sale of an item. His word is final.**
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ***
AS YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUEST AND ARE GRANTED BY MNA A RETURN, CANCELLATION, OR REFUND, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE TO PAY A 20% RESTOCKING FEE BASED ON THE FINAL SALE PRICE (I.E. THE HAMMER PRICE) OF EACH ITEM THAT IS RETURNED PLUS THE ENTIRE BUYER'S PREMIUM FOR EACH ITEM AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES. THIS MEANS THAT THE RESTOCKING FEE, the 20% BUYER'S PREMIUM AND SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES ARE NEVER ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OR RETURN.
14. Re-lists - Occasionally you may notice that an item is re-listed. This can be due to a variety of reasons such as a winning bidder in a previous auction not paying for the item, multiple types of the same item or it is one of the few items listed with a reserve and the reserve was not met.
15. Reserves - Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price, below which the lot will not be sold agreed upon by the consignor and MNA. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates listed. A representative of MNA will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of such lot.
16. PLEASE READ: This auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf. In accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
17. Competing bid/Onsite Floor bids or Reserve
The auctioneer may be accepting bids for an item from other sources these include: bids from an in-house audience, telephone bids, book bids, absentee bids, and other bidding platforms including the auctioneer or an agent of the seller(s) & consignor(s) bidding to protect the reserve of an item.
18. We try hard to ensure that the data on this site is accurate. In the event that the data is inaccurate or an item is marked with the wrong price, we reserve the right to cancel that particular transaction.
Shipping & Handling
$65 per pottery piece $25 per axe $15 per arrowhead.If more than one arrowhead is bought it will be $15 for the first point then $3.50 for each subsequent lots won.
Viewing of items is allowed. Coming to our offices to view items is also allowed & recommended. Should expedited shipping be requested, substantial additional fees will apply. - We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges. - Substantial Additional fees apply when shipping Internationally. - Please be sure that you understand our shipping policies prior to bidding. If you are unclear, please contact us at [email protected] or call 501-590-6771for clarification. If you are still unsure, please enjoy the auction however, please do not bid.
IMPORTANT Notices & Disclaimers - Please Read
Mike Nichols Auctions is not responsible for the opinions of any of the third-party authenticators. Please email us at [email protected] or call 501-590-6771 with any specific questions.
All major credit cards accepted.
Shipping & handling is $65 per pottery piece $25 per axe $15 per arrowhead.If more than one arrowhead is bought it will be $15 for the first point then $3.50 for each subsequent lots won. We will send you an invoice within 24 hours please pay for the item as soon as you receive the invoice. We will ship the item to you within 5 business days.
Warren, Arkansas Sales Tax