Lot 180: Albert STADLER (1923-2000) American
Buyer's Premium$0 - 10,000: 25.0%
$10,001 - 50,000: 23.0%
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability of any other kind, express or implied. All artists' names and dates recorded in this catalog are not to be taken as unqualified attributions to the artists named. No attributions to any artist or date are made or intended as to authorship or date of execution. Therefore, none of the property in this catalog is subject to any guarantee of authenticity and/or provenance and all of the property is sold as is. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials, provenance or any other feature of items being sold. We recommend prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer or any employee of "Art-Torg" Auctions shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by "Art-Torg" Auctions or by any seller represented by "Art-Torg" Auctions.
2. Full Payment for successful absentee, phone bids and online bids are required within five business days of the auction. Bidding on an item indicates the client's acceptance of our Terms of Sale. Your signature on these terms through Invaluable constitutes permission to charge successful bids to credit cards if payment is not received within five days of the auction. In the event the buyer does not pay in full within seven days of the sale, the buyer is in default, therefore title has not exchanged. In the event of a buyer default, the buyer agrees to pay "Art-Torg" Auctions a 40% default fee and releases title of that said item.
3. We are pleased to offer online bidding for prospective bidders who cannot be present at the auction. Absentee bids are executed competitively and confidentially. All reservations for phone bidding are held in the strictest confidence and must be received by 5 pm the day before the auction. No additional phone bids can be accepted on the day of the auction including additions when speaking with a staff person on the phone. Leaving an absentee or phone bid on a lot indicates your willingness to open the bidding at one half the printed low estimate, and gives the auctioneer the authority to open the bidding at that level. "Art-Torg" Auctions shall have the right to withdraw any item at any time for any reason and to void any sale in the event of an error or dispute.
4. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping is done at the purchaser's risk and that the purchaser will pay in advance all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. At our discretion, items will either be packed by an agent such as a packaging store or "Art-Torg" Auctions. Please allow two weeks for shipping after payment is received. Shipment of large items is the responsibility of the purchaser. We are happy to provide names of carriers and shippers if a purchaser so requests. "Art-Torg" Auctions will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
5. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, "Art-Torg" Auctions may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and reoffering the property without reserve.
6. Purchased items not picked up from our auction facility within ten business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item. You authorize us to re-sell on your behalf any item not picked up within 30 calendar days. The costs of storage, plus any other costs directly related to the item, and an auctioneer's commission of 20%, will be subtracted from the proceeds unless other arrangements have been made with "Art-Torg" Auctions. The minimum charge will be $50.
7. All photos and descriptions posted on LiveAuctoneers or any internet platform are property of "Art-Torg" Auctions. No photo or description may be used without written approval by a "Art-Torg" Auction agent. Use of unauthorized photos and descriptions could incur penalties.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. Shipping very large paintings on request. Some lots shipping cost is added to the described. Those items (lots) to which the cost is not added - please, contact the courier service to pickup.