Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
Conditions of Sale:
Buyers Premium is 19.8% (incl. GST)
Please Note: There is an additional 5% fee added to all Invaluable buyers
1. In the event of any dispute the lot may be put up again at the discretion of the auctioneer whose decision will be final.
2. The auctioneer may, without giving reason therefore refuse to accept the bidding of any person or persons.
3. In the case of lots upon where there is a reserve, the auctioneer may bid on behalf of the seller or may withdraw any lot or lots.
4. Every bid shall be an advance determined by the Auctioneer.
5. Each lot must be paid for before delivery and taken away at the purchaser's expense.
6. No warranty is given any lot and the Auctioneer is not responsible for the correct description, geniuses or authenticity of, of and faulty or defect in, or damage to any lot. Purchases are therefore particularly requested to examine the lots before purchasing. Each lot shall be at the purchaser's risk on the fall of the hammer. Any representation or statement by Christian McCann Auctions in any catalogue, advertisement, website or brochure as the authorship, origin, date, age, period, attribution, geniuses, provenance, condition, quality, or estimated selling price of any lot is a statement of opinion only. Any illustrations in the catalogue are solely for the guidance of prospective buyers and are not to be relied upon in terms of tone or colour or necessarily to reveal imperfections in any lot. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to all matters referred to above.
7. Should any deficiency arise in quantity if goods sold, the Auctioneer will not be bound to deliver more than what is actually in his or the sellers possession. Any variation of quantities specified will be adjusted pro rata.
8. Payments to be cash, cheque, EFT or credit card. Credit Cards will attract a 1.5% surcharge. American express will attract a 3% surcharge.
9. Upon the failure of any purchaser to comply with the above conditions the lots shall be forfeited. All lots uncleared within the agreed time shall be resold by public or private sale and the deficiency (if any) arising from the resale, together with expenses thereof, shall be my made by the good defaulter.
10. All persons intending to bid on items at auction are required to register prior to commencement of the auction and agree with the terms and conditions before bidding on any items at auction.
11. Telephone and absentee bidding service is a service the is provided by Christian McCann Auctions as a convenience to its customers. Please ensure that all bids are submitted before the auction at a reasonable time. Christian McCann Auctions will not be found responsible for error or failure to execute bids.
Shipping available worldwide independently to Christian McCann Auction