Premium: A premium equal to 18.5% of the successful bid price plus 3% for online bidders will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. Total 21.5% for online bidders outside Australia .Please note Australian Bidders only buyers premium 18.5% + 3% total 21.5% + GST
Taxes: GST inclusive (Not applicable to overseas bidders)
Payment: Payment will be accepted in the form of Visa, MasterCard, (personal check Australian accounts only), bank cheques, bank wire transfer, money order, and cash (in house only). For internet bidders, payment must be received within 7 days following the auction, we (Vickers & Hoad P/L.) reserve the right to void the sale of the item(s) to that bidder. In addition, any non-paying bidder will be prohibited from registering for any future auction that is held by Vickers & Hoad P/L. For auction floor bidders, if any item(s) remain unpaid after 7 days without prior agreement by Vickers & Hoad management, said item(s) will be relinquished by the bidder and the bidder will be prohibited from registering for any future auctions held by Vickers & hoad. NB: Credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies.
Bank Transfer Details
Vickers & Hoad Client Trust Account
BSB: 082 360
Account Number: 55001 3359
Swift NAT AAU 3302S
Shipping: We only help arrange shipping.
View full terms and conditions