Lot 9: ANTIQUE GUSTAV BECKER ANNIVERSARY CLOCK
Bidder's terms and conditions
1. Buyer's premium of 19% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold online
2. Successful bidders should make full payment make upon receiving an invoice from us.
3. All items are sold as is, where is. All sales are final. Contact a Sunset Auction staff members for inquiries about physical condition of merchandise. We want you to be happy with your purchases.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not sell on one bid only.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding if he/she determines that a bid(by whatever means offered) was in place as the "hammer was falling" Otherwise known as a contested bid.
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot. Such actions will be displayed for online bidder previous or during the auction.
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors in nomenclature or count.
8. Local sales tax of 10.3% will be charged on the hammer price plus buyer's premium for local bidders for bidders who reside in the State of Washington, U.S.A.
9. Firearms sales will be required to be completed by An FFL licensed dealer. Hand gun fee is $25.00 and rifles $15.00.
10. Due to frequent fraudulent bidders, All precious metal purchases from $1 - $500 must be paid for with paypal, cash, check, or wire transfer. Check require 14 days to clear. Precious metal purchases over $500 will require wire transfer payments. This protects our sellers, buyers from fraudulent bidders who frequently use stolen credit card to attempt precious metals purchases.
11. The absence of condition statement in lot descriptions does not mean an item lacks condition issues that are commensurate with age and use.
13. Sunset Auction staff are not coin grading experts. Grades estimate are usually provided by the auction's consignors or estate representatives. Please view coin photos carefully to determine grade before bidding.
14. Sunset Auction staff has no access to absentee bids left by Invaluable/auctionzip bidders previous to the auction. It is possible for a tie bid to go to the floor bidder.
15. Bidding increments are subject to change from those posted in the table.
Preferred form of payment is paypal. We also accept all major credit and debit cards, checks and wire transfer. All checks will require 10 days or more to clear before items are shipped. Large purchases should be handled by bank wire transfer. Jewelry and Precious metal purchases over 500 will require payment through wire transfer
Shipping: For the fastest shipping on small to mid-sized items, we can deliver your items to UPS of FedEx for fast expedient processing.
UPS store: phone (425) 967-3967 email [email protected]
FEDEX (425) 775-7155
For large items, our staff will assist with shipping arrangements with various shipping companies. We frequently use USHIP and Greyhound. Please remember shipping on large items is expensive. Shipping costs is not grounds for non payment so consider possible costs before bidding.
You may request that we pack small items. However, shipping and packaging will be delayed due to the labor intensive process of packaging. This method is less expensive. Items are wrapped and packaged in used materials to reduce costs.
To our Valued customers: Please remember we are a live auction house-no items sold have been pre-packaged or contain any pre-sale shipping estimates. This is because it is not known in advance if an item will sell locally, or will be shipped. Items up for bid are on display in a live auction gallery.
Most of the items at our auctions are vintage and therefore not in new condition. The absence of condition statement in lot descriptions does not mean an item lacks condition issues that are commensurate with age and use. Please contact an associate for condition report