Premium: For all Australian bidders there is a total of 20% buyer's premium + 5% totalling to 25% + GST.
For bidders outside of Australia, there is a total of 20% buyer's premium + 5% totalling to 25% with no GST.
Taxes: GST inclusive (Not applicable to bidders outside of Australia)
Payment: *For the total amount outstanding, please refer to the 'Invoice Total' section above, which will include GST for Australian bidders.
*Please note that payment is not automatically processed, the bidder is responsible in contacting Vickers & Hoad to arrange payment.
*Payment will be accepted in the form of Visa, MasterCard, personal cheque (pre-arranged approval), bank cheques, bank wire transfer and cash. Payment must be received within three business days following the auction.
*NB: Credit card surcharge of 1.5% + GST applies. Vickers & Hoad P/L - BSB 082 360 / Number 56011 8357 / Swift NAT AAU 3302S / Transfer description - bidder's last name
*For more information, please refer to the Vickers & Hoad Terms and Conditions.
Packing & Shipping: ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY THE WEDNESDAY AFTER THE SALE
View full terms and conditions
*Vickers & Hoad will only pack & ship items at our discretion & time. If you decide to have items packed & shipped by Vickers & Hoad, you will need to contact Alex@vickhoad.com to arrange this. We will not pack & ship large items.
When purchasing from Vickers & Hoad, bidders must arrange packing and sending. All item(s) must be paid in full before they leave Vickers & Hoad. We suggest the following for a professional and fast service.
*For Sydney furniture carriers, please contact Vickers & Hoad on 02 9699 7887.
*Pack & Send Pyrmont - contact Johnny Tao & Kiki Gao; 69 Edward Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009; Ph +61 (0)2 9660 5088; Email email@example.com
*Pack & Send Surry Hills - contact David Sicluna; 27-31 Regent Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008; Ph +61 (0)2 9699 2800; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pack & Send Kings Cross - contact Daniel; 3/200 William Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011; Ph +61 (0)2 9331 2700; Email email@example.com
*Any item(s) paid but not collected with no prior arrangements with Vickers & Hoad management will be relinquished to Vickers & Hoad and placed in the next possible auction to re-coop storage fees (please refer to the Vickers & Hoad Terms & Conditions).