Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
A premium of 30% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price on lots in sale.
Bidding ends when the auctionner strikes his hammer and pronounces the word "adjugé" (sold), at which time, the successful bidder enters into a legally binding contract with TAJAN.
The internet bid constitutes a bidding contract between the bidder and TAJAN.
• Payment must be made immediately after the sale. If the successful bidder did not register before the sale, he/she must provide proof of identity and bank references.
Payments may be made by one of the following methods:
- Bank transfer in euros,
- Visa card or Master Card (subject to the presentation of valid proof of identity).
- In cash in euros: for Individual European Union resident, and for all professionals, to an equal or lower amount of €1 000.
- In cash in euros: for Individual only and non European Union resident, to an equal or lower amount of €15 000.
- Certified banker's draft in euros subject to the presentation of valid proof identity.
Cheques drawn on a foreign bank will not be accepted.
Cheques and bank transfers must be denominated in euros and made out to the order of TAJAN SA.
The import and export of goods may be subject to authorisation (export certificates, customs authorisations). It is the buyer's responsability to check which authorisations are required.
The buyer may not take receipt of any lot until such time as he/she has paid all amounts due in full delivery of the goods.
In the event of a payment by cheque or bank transfer, delivery of the goods may be deferred until such time as the payment has cleared.
In this case, storage costs shall be borne by the buyer and TAJAN shall incur no liability whatsoever in this respect.
• In addition to the "hammer price," the buyer must pay Tajan a buyer's premium and any applicable taxes as follows:
-25% excl. tax up to and including €60,000
-20 % excl. tax from €60,001 and up to €1 200,000
-12 % excl. tax for the portion above €1 200,001
VAT shall be charged at the rate of 20% (5.5% for books).
• In addition, VAT shall be charged at the rate of 20% (24% inclusive of vat). Items originating from a country outside the European Union shall be marked with the symbol f and ff.
f: In addition to the regular buyer's premium, a commission of 5.5% (i.e., 6.6% inclusive of VAT) will be charged to the buyer.
ff: In addition to the regular buyer's premium, a commission of 20% (i.e.24% incl. VAT) will be charged to the buyer.
These additional costs may, in certain cases, be reimbursed to the buyer.
For more information, please contact our payment department on
+33 1 53 30 30 33.
Non- European Union buyers may have all VAT and import tax refunded upon presentation of customs documents confirming that their property has been exported outside the EU.
Trade buyers from other EU countries may have all VAT refunded if they provide TAJAN with their VAT registration number and proof that their property has been shipped to another EU country.
The full amount due must be paid immediately after the sale, even if the buyer wishes to apply for an export license.
• Condition reports are prepared upon request.
No condition reports are provided for lots estimated at €1,000 or less.