Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
Gallery 95 Auction Terms and Conditions
1. All property is sold "As is, Where is" and neither GALLERY 95 AUCTION nor the consignor make any warranties or representations of the correctness of the description of such items sold. We will tell you as much as we can see as to the condition of the items being bid on. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored.
2. A buyers premium of 15% for in house bidders, proxy and phone bidders and online live bidders a buyers premium of 20% will apply. All fees are added to the final hammer bid and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total price. Sales tax of 9% is also added to the final hammer price and the buyer's premium unless you are a re-seller and have registered with your sales tax #.
3. All buyers are required to submit payment, and then pick up their purchases within (3) three business days after the end of the auction. Payment may be made by cash, visa/master card, or good checks. Please note that payment by check may result in property not being released until funds clear our account.
4. Your purchases must be removed from our gallery within 3 business days after the end of the auction. Failure to remove your items within 3 business days after the end of the auction will incur a fee of $10.00 per day per lot. Purchaser further agrees to hold GALLERY 95 AUCTION harmless for items not removed on day of sale. On any item not removed by the purchaser within (1) one week, we will cancel the sale and will resell said items at the next auction. Original purchaser will still be held liable for all expenses incurred by GALLERY 95 AUCTION. Pick up days are Monday and Tuesday, from 10-4 BRING HELP IF YOU NEED IT we do not have people here to help load your items for you.
5. All Federal firearms laws will be complied with. Out of state purchases must be shipped to your local FFL. Background checks will be conducted on all modern firearms. Firearms must be paid for before we will conduct a background check. Failure to pass the background check will result in the buyer consigning the item to an upcoming Auction at the standard commission rates. Know your local laws before you purchase, not all firearms are legal in all states. NO SALES to California.
6. SHERMAN ANTITRUST ACT. Title 15, Section 1 of the United States Code specifically prohibits any agreements that restrain trade and commerce and declares them to be illegal and a federal felony. The law provides: Each contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, is declared to be illegal. Every person who shall make any contract or engage in any combination or conspiracy hereby declared to be illegal shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court. Any agreement among potential bidders at this auction not to bid against one another, or otherwise to dampen the bidding process, is illegal and will be immediately reported by Gallery 95 Auction to the proper authorities included but not limited to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, for investigation and prosecution. This is a serious matter and we want you to view it as such.
7. The owner of an auction item being sold on consignment may not bid on said item
8. Gallery 95 Auction reserves the right to refuse any person to register or bid at any auction.
9. Presale estimates are intended to be a guide and should not be reflective of an appraisal or actual selling price. Some auction lots may have a reserve on them and will be announced by the auctioneer.
10. Bidding on auction lots at the Gallery 95 Auction indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. We appreciate your trust you have placed in Gallery 95 Auction and, we look forward to a long and happy relationship.
11. Other terms and conditions may apply. Any verbal notice given at the start of the auction by the auctioneer will supersede any printed or published terms and conditions.
12. Thank you for bidding at Gallery 95 Auction. Call anytime 843-784-5006
Small items will be shipped in house. Larger items need to be picked up at the gallery on Mondays or Tuesdays between 10 and 4. Items may be brought to UPS for shipping.
20% Buyers premium on all online bidding.
9% Sales tax for South Carolina Residents unless you register your resale number with the gallery.
All items are sold as is where is.