Loading Spinner

Billy DeBeck (1890 - 1942)

Lot 786: Billy DeBeck Original Art

Gallery 95 Auctions

November 3, 2019
Hardeeville, SC, US

More About this Item


Description

William M. DeBeck (American, New York, Illinois, 1890-1942). 1) presentation card to friend Charles Grant. Ink on toned card stock, 2 3/4 in. x 5 1/4 in. 2) christmas cards to Charles Grant. Ink and colored pencil on coated card stock. The photographic head image appears to be that of Fred Laswell and is offset printed with a visible dot matrix, both measure 5 in. x 6 1/2 in., 1) Christmas card to Charles Grant. Ink and pigment enhanced printed image on card stock, 6 7/8 in. x 8 7/8 in.

Request more information

Payment

Accepted forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Visa

Shipping

Shipping is available through a third party shipper. Shipping is not included in the winning bid amount.

Buyer's Premium

15.0%

From: To: Increment:
$0 $99 $5
$100 $499 $10
$500 $999 $25
$1,000 $4,999 $50
$5,000 $9,999 $100
$10,000 $24,999 $500
$25,000 $49,999 $1,000
$50,000+ $2,500

Extended Bidding

5 minutes/bid

TERMS OF SALE

-TERMS OF SALE-

Shipping is available through a third party shipper. Shipping is not included in the winning bid amount.

1. All property is sold "As is, Where is" and neither Gallery 95 Auction nor the consignor make any warranties or representations of the correctness of the description of such items sold. We will tell you as much as we can see as to the condition of the items being bid on. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored.
2. A buyers premium of 15% of the final hammer bid will be added there to and the bidding platform buyers premium of 5% (for a total of 20%) and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total price. Sales tax of 9% is also added to the final hammer price and the buyers premium unless you are a re-seller and have registered with your sales tax #. Or the item is being shipped out of the state of South Carolina.
3. All buyers are required to submit payment by the Monday after the end of the auction. Payment may be made by cash, wire transfer, visa/master card, or good checks. If we have not heard from you on a payment then your credit card on file will be charged for the invoiced amount 4 days after the auction. Please note that payment by check may result in property not being released until funds clear our account. Your purchases must be removed from our gallery within 3 business days after the end of the auction. Failure to remove your items within 3 business days after the end of the auction will incur a fee of $5.00 per day per item. Purchaser further agrees to hold Gallery 95 Auction harmless for items not removed on day of sale. On any item not removed by the purchaser within (1) one week, we will consider the items abandoned and will resell said items at the next auction. Original purchaser will still be held liable for all expenses incurred by Gallery 95 Auction. Pick up days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 11-3 BRING HELP IF YOU NEED IT. If you do not have someone you can hire our people with advance notice.
4. All items are with reserve unless we have advertised an absolute auction. Gallery 95 Auction House does work for the seller.
5. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Thank you for putting your trust in Gallery 95 Auction. Call us anytime 843-784-5006
Mark Thibodeau PMIC/SCAL#4222 and Steve Allen BIC/SCAL#4236/AU004021

Payment

Payment for winning bids can be made by visa, mastercard, discover, cash, or money order. All credit card payments need to have our credit card authorization form filled out. Call the gallery to have the form sent to you. Payments need to be made by Wednesday at 4pm if payment is not made there will be a dispute placed on your account as negative feedback.

Auction House Does Not Ship

Shipping is available through a third party shipper. Shipping is not included in the winning bid amount.