More About this Item
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer's premium of 15% of the hammer price, plus 5% AuctionZip Live Bidding Fee, shall be added to each purchase for Internet purchases, 15% for on-site credit card or checks verified by TeleCheck or 10% for cash purchases.
2. All sales, to on-site or Pennsylvania State resident absentee or Internet bidders, are subject to 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax. All dealers will be required to have a signed copy of the Pennsylvania Sales Tax Exemption Form on file to avoid being charged Pennsylvania Sales Tax. No exceptions.
3. Acceptable forms of payment for on-site purchases include: cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Paypal.
4. Acceptable forms of payment for absentee or live bidding purchases include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Paypal.
5. Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction location) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). ALL items must be paid for no later than ten (10) days following the auction. After that time, the sale will be deemed null and void and the items become the property of the Diefenderfer Auction Co. LLC.
6. Paid items must be removed from the auction location the day of the sale. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items must contact the Diefenderfer Auction Co. LLC and arrange a date and time for pick-up. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
7. Diefenderfer Auction Co. LLC. can assist you with shipping arrangements. All packing of boxes will require additional costs for packing materials. This is at the discretion of the Diefenderfer Auction Company, LLC to get your item(s) to your home or place of business safely. All shipping will be via the USPS Priority shipping unless otherwise notified or per your specific request. For more information call Mary or Charlie at 610-929-8215.
8. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
9. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will win.
10. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
11. Some lots may be offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
12. The Diefenderfer Auction Co. LLC will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute any or all bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing or subject to telephone confirmation at least two (2) days prior to auction time. Live bidding, via the telephone, is also an option to participate in the auction. Requests for phone lines must be received at least three (3) days prior to the auction date. Diefenderfer Auction Company, LLC cannot guarantee phone lines but will make every attempt to accommodate those who wish to participate through that method. Phone lines are provided on a first come first serve basis. Please call 610-929-8215 to request a call from our representatives during the live auction.
13. All auction inquiries, whether email or telephone call, must be received no less than two (2) days prior to the start of the auction.
14. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. All goods are available for public exhibition and for Internet buyer's condition, is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance only. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, we will be happy to provide any requested information. As noted before, these are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold "AS IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE".
15. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
16. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of the Sale.
17. We are not responsible for color discrepancies due to photo reproductions or computer monitor color variations. Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 484-671-2201, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
18. GUIDELINES FOR FIREARM PURCHASES
a. All Federal, State and Local firearms laws will be observed.
b. Because this sale is limited to long guns, any Pennsylvania buyer may take possession of their purchase immediately upon payment for their purchase on the day of the auction.
c. Diefenderfer Auction Company, LLC will ship long guns to out of state purchasers if allowable by state and local laws. The purchaser will be responsible for any and all shipping and insurance charges. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to be knowledgeable of their state and local laws and the Diefenderfer Auction Company, LLC will not be responsible for any parties purchasing items which may not be possessed in, or shipped, to their state of residence. If the purchaser bids and either state or local law forbids transfer of the gun, the purchaser will be refunded their purchase price of the gun but the buyers premium will be forfeited and the gun will be resold.
d. Any FFL holders may take possession of any firearm on day of sale when they present a signed copy of their Federal Firearms License.
e. Buyers must accept the firearms terms and conditions prior to bidding on any firearms
19.If you use the Payment Service, you will be required to provide information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to [Auction House] that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay [Auction House] the amount that is specified for the item(s) you are purchasing in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions herein. If after three (3) business days you fail to pay for the items you win in full, the [Auction House] reserves the right to charge your credit card on file the entire amount due (including the hammer price, buyer's premium, all applicable taxes and other charges).
Auction House will ship at the Buyer's expense. All packing of boxes will require additional costs for packing materials & any purchased boxes. This is at the discretion of the Diefenderfer Auction Company, LLC to get your item(s) to your home or place of business safely. All items will be insured for your final cost as stated on your invoice. All shipping will be via the USPS Priority shipping unless otherwise notified. If desired shipping is other than the USPS Priority, you must notify the Diefenderfer Auction Company, LLC prior to the auction and all shipping will be at your risk. For more information, call Mary or Charlie at 610-929-8215.