More About this Item
1. The total purchase price of each lot shall include the successful hammer price of the Lot together with a buyer's premium of 18% of the hammer price. All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
2. A Goods and Services Tax of 5% will be charged on the hammer price and buyer's premium on all lots shipped to Canadian Provinces other than Saskatchewan. A Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 5% and a Provincial Sales Tax (PST) of 6% will be added to the successful hammer price and buyer's premium for all lots purchased by Saskatchewan residents or for delivery within Saskatchewan. However, the first $300 of hammer price for each previously owned artwork is PST exempt. Goods shipped outside of Canada are not subject to any sales tax.
3. Although Saskatchewan Network for Art Collecting takes great care and diligence in cataloging of lots offered for auction, all property is sold "as is" and neither we nor our consignors or agents make any warranties or representations as to the correctness of the catalogue entry or other descriptions contained therein, of the physical conditions, size, authenticity, or quality.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding condition, if the purchaser can provide, within 28 days of the sale of any lot, written opinion from at least two acknowledged experts or authorities that the said lot was incorrectly described in the catalogue, and if the purchaser returns the said lot within 28 days after such notice in the same condition as sold, we as agent for the consignor will rescind the sale and refund the purchase price.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw any property up to the moment of sale.
6. If the auctioneers decide, irrespective of any publicized or catalogued estimate, that any opening bid is below the value of the lot offered, they may reject the bid and withdraw the lot from sale, and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, they decide that any advance thereafter is insufficient, they may reject the advance.
7. With the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the lot being offered will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to the conditions set forth herein. The successful bidder thereupon will pay the full purchase price and assume full risk and responsibility for the said lot. All property must be removed by the purchaser at his or her expense not later than sixty business days following its sale and if not so removed a handling charge of 2% of the purchase price per month will be payable by the purchaser until the property is removed.
8. Payment should be made in full within ten days following the sale by email transfer, cheque, cash, bank draft, PayPal, Visa or MasterCard, unless other arrangements have been made with the auctioneer prior to the sale. Payment via PayPal, Visa or Mastercard will be subject to a 2.5% surcharge on the invoice total. Successful bidders will receive an invoice via email from the auctioneer within 48 hours of the close of the auction.
Payment should be made in full within ten days following the sale by email transfer, cheque, cash, bank draft, PayPal, Visa or MasterCard, unless other arrangements have been made with the auctioneer prior to the sale. Payment via PayPal, Visa or Mastercard will be subject to a 2.5% surcharge on the invoice total.
Successful bidders will receive an invoice via email from the auctioneer within 48 hours of the close of the auction.
A Buyers Premium of 18% will be added to the Hammer Price for all lots sold.
Saskatchewan Network for Art Collecting can provide purchasers with several options for packing and shipping throughout Canada and abroad. All packing and shipping is done at the expense of the purchaser. If you are the successful bidder on one or more lots, you will receive email notification. Please then contact us to discuss your packing, shipping and pick-up preferences. All artworks are located in Regina, Saskatchewn and are available for pick-up. Also, we are currently offering free delivery in Regina, and buyers in Saskatoon will be able to have their artworks delivered directly by Saskatchewan Network for Art Collecting for a low cost (determined by size, weight and value).