Condition codes: We indicate any condition issues in the description. As an additional aid, material is given a number in brackets at the end of the description.  is the highest level, for a rich image without flaws.  may have some fading or minor issues.  is typical material as found with some flaws as indicated and seen in the scans. Any actual damage to the surface of the photograph (not the mount) is indicated by the prefix D, as in [D3]. The damage may be very slight, and the general appearance can be very fine. Contact us for further information.
Payment Information: Payment may be made via cash, check (in US dollars via a US bank), Money Order, bank transfer, credit card, PayPal.
Shipping Information: Those not picking up material at the auction or at our premises in Yonkers will have the material shipped via an appropriate means, and will be charged an appropriate shipping and handling charge.
Material shipped to foreign addresses will have the customs forms stating the actual value. Please wait for all shipping details to be clarified before sending payment.
Buyer's Premium: All bids at the auction or made directly with Be-hold will have a Buyer's Premium of 15%. All bids made on the internet will have a Buyer's Premium of 12%, plus 3% that will go to ArtFact/Invaluable Live, so the total to the buyer will be the same 15% as at the actual auction.
Taxes on your purchase: All winning bidders who have a NY State address or who pick up their material at the auction or at our premises in Yonkers NY will have the applicable NY State Sales Tax added, unless a current resale or exempt form is on file.
View full terms and conditions