Shipping Terms: Briggs Auction, Inc. does not ship, however we offer in-house pickup and work with several local shippers.
- If you plan to pick an item up at our showroom, please call ahead to confirm the daily schedule: 610.566.3138.
- 3rd-party Pick-up on Fridays require 48-hours written notification.
- All shipping, packing, and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will only be shipped to the purchaser's registration/billing address.
- All shipped items require an email confirmation/release. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For shipping quotes and information, please contact any of our preferred shippers:
The Mail Center, Brookhaven, PA
Mike Kaufman, Owner
The UPS Store #6539 (Glen Mills, PA)
The Packaging Store, Lansdale, PA
Duane Freed, Owner
See our website for additional shipper information.
Condition and Photo Requests: Condition reports and additional photographs will be provided upon request. Please email email@example.com or call 610.566.3138.
View full terms and conditions
Condition details are offered as a courtesy to bidders, and are opinions only, not statements of fact, and do not imply any warranty concerning condition, or any assumption of liability. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is perfect or free from wear, flaws, or characteristics of age. Briggs Auction, Inc. is not responsible for errors and/or omissions of condition.