More About this Item
Pydern Auctions Terms and Conditions
Pydern Auctions Terms and Conditions
All property offered and sold through Pydern Auction ("PYDERN") shall be offered and sold on the Terms and Conditions set forth below. By bidding whether in person or by agent, by absentee bid, by telephone, Internet or any other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Consignors certify it is the owner, has good title to, or is given right to sell the consigned items. Description of the lots in the catalogues or elsewhere in writing or made orally is presented as a statement of opinion for reference only. PYDERN and its consignors do not make any warranty or representation of these lots.
3. Bidders assume the responsibility to inspect the property and make their own decisions as to the quality and values of the property. All property is sold AS IS and without recourse.
NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR JADE:
Pydern Auction does not guarantee the authenticity of the color or the age of any jade. All jade will be sold as is, without any warranties. All sales are final in jade purchases. No returns will be accepted. Judgment of such qualities is at the sol discretion of the buyer.
NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR CHINESE PAINTINGS:
Pydern Auction does not guarantee any of the lot number descriptions concerning Chinese paintings including authentication, originator and the date of execution.
NO GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY FOR STAMPS, COIN, AND PAPER CURRENCY:
Pydern Auction cannot guarantee any of the lot number descriptions, illustrations, and conditions are provided as reference. All items sold as is, no returns.
4. The auctioneer has the right to reject a bid from any bidder, and to determine the bidding increments. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer should be the purchaser. Once the auctioneer acknowledges the highest price bidder, the successful bidder may not revoke the bidding. Otherwise, the bidder is liable for breach of contract. If a price does not reach reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold), the lot will be passed over.
5. An 18% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot for floor and phone bidders (21% for all online bidders).
6. All items purchased are subject to payment of the MA state tax of 6.25% on the total purchase price (hammer price) unless the purchaser presents proof of exemption with a properly completed MA state Resale Certificate evidencing possession of a valid MA Resale Number.
7. Successful bid must be claimed, and payment must be paid in full within 7 days after the date of auction. Only after full payment, can successful bidders collect the purchased lots. All payments or settlements shall be made in US dollars.
8. Pydern Auction accepts cash, cashier's check, wire transfer, and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover). Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance.
9. Pydern Auction is not responsible for shipping or package. Pydern Auction is not liable for any loss or damages arising out of the fault of Shipment and Package Company, even though the company is recommended by PYDERN.
10. If purchaser fails to make full payment within seven days from the date of bid, PYDERN may exercise all its rights authorized by law and other documents and hold the defaulting Purchaser liable for the amount due plus interest and losses due to purchaser's default.
11. Unless otherwise provided by law, PYDERN shall not reveal information and identity of consignors or bidders to third party without seeking permission from them first.
Auction House will help arrange shipment, at buyer's expense