More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION.
1. A buyer's premium of 23 % of the hammer price will be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price.
2. The total sales price is subject to applicable sales tax. Florida residents will pay all applicable taxes unless a tax exemption form is on file
3. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, bank check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal, a service charge of 3% for credit card or pay pal charges (All funds must clear our bank before lots will be shipped). Overseas purchases will be by bank wire transfer only.
4. Complete payment is required within 7 days of auction close. After that time, the sale will be deemed null and void and negative feedback will be given.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction floor within 72 hours of close of Auction.
6. Packing, shipping & insurance may be handled by a third party shipper. The shipper will pack multiple items of similar size & type together if possible. General questions regarding shipping costs, insurance and tracking should be directed to "Antique Place 954-457-7777 or e mail [email protected] Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of payment for shipping.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Some lots may be offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below at which such a lot will not be sold.
11. Antique Place will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing along with a valid credit card number with expiration date and faxed to 954-457-3339, and a minimum bid of more than 50% of the low estimate is required per item. Phone bidding is available and must be arranged in advance with our staff. We suggest that phone bid arrangements be made 48 hours (not including weekends) before the start of the auction in order to ensure adequate processing time.
12. All auction inquiries must be received a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the auction. (Not including weekends).
13. Purchasers should inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so at the Auction site, M-F 10 am to 3 pm EST.
Descriptions provided in the on-line catalog format does not include condition reports. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and viewing only. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance only. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding and to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. We do our best in giving full descriptions, however these are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold "AS IS/WHERE IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE". There are no warranties of authenticity as to Artist, or manufacturer of any item.
14. Ivory and/or Tortoise shell can only be shipped outside the United States with a "CITES" certificate.
15. Consignors will be paid within 21 days after auction, no lots may be returned for any reasons after 21 days of Auction date.
Bidding at a Cataloged Auction indicates that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Antique Place disclaims all warranties of authenticity of authorship for all lots consisting of works of fine art by or attributed to artists, aut
Antique Place will assist buyers with shipping.