More About this Item
Conditions of sale
Blackwood March Auctioneers
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. An 20% buyer's premium (25 % internet bidders) will be added to the hammer price of each lot. All silver and gold lots sold over $500. must be paid by check, money order or wire transfer.
2. All lots are sold AS-IS, and all sales are final. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine lots offered and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer nor the consignors are responsible for the accuracy of written, or verbal descriptions of property offered.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bids and to arbitrate disputed bids.
4. The record of the sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final.
4A. INTERNET Bidders All shipping and packing costs paid by the buyer. We recommend Easy Ship and Pack Gloucester Mass. (978) 281-4641 or [email protected]
5. Some lots carry reserves, or minimum selling prices. This is a confidential figure set between the auctioneer and the consignor under which the lot will not be sold. The auction house will execute the reserves and the reserve will not exceed the low estimate. Reserved lots will be estimated and marked with an *.
6. Absentee bids will be executed as a convenience to customers. The auctioneer will not be held responsible for errors, or failure to execute bids.
7. Lots may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
8. Payment is expected immediately after the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to hold lots until your check has cleared. Potential buyers of expensive lots, especially those not from Massachusetts should expect lots held until their check clears. A charge of $25 will be added to checks that are dishonored for any reason.
9. All sales are subject to the Massachusetts sales tax unless the buyer has a valid resale certificate.
10. Buyers of expensive lots should expect merchandise bought to be held until their check clears.
11. Lots not arranged to be shipped 7 days after payment will be charged $10 a day storage.
There is a brief condition report for each lot.
MA has 6.25% State sales tax. Applies to MA bidders.
At the conclusion of this Auction, payment is to be made within 48 hours for the full price of your purchase. Payment must include your winning bid plus buyers internet premium. Call (434) 221-1403. Vehicles will not be released until purchase of merchandise has been made in full and the payment has cleared.
Shipping and packaging are the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend Easy Ship and Pack, Gloucester Massachusetts, (978) 768-6943, [email protected]