Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
Terms And Conditions
To all our Bidders by submitting your bid You agree the responsibility that You have read and agree with the Auctioneer Terms and Conditions.
All items are sold as is where is. Do not bid unless You are prepared to pay for all items bid on. Ask questions before bidding. There is a 15% Buyers Premium. The Auctioneer has the right to withdraw any item at any time. The successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
The winner agrees to pay Hammer Price, Buyers Premium Shipping and Insurance.
REGISTRATION: Registration is necessary in order to bid. Payment may ONLY be made in the form of credit cards, PayPal, checks, money orders, cash, western union, money gram, certified funds Bank Check. It may be necessary to register for each online auction with Auction Zip.com.
CREDIT CARDS: We are accept credit cards for payment and if you are the high bidder of an auction and you fail to make payment in the time required a 2% charge will be applied to your credit card and the item will be offered to the backup bidder or re offered at auction. This is an Industry Standard Practice among Internet Auctions.
SHIPPING: This is an ONLINE AUCTION PLEASE DO NOT BID if you are unable to remove your items during the scheduled removal times. NO refunds will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times. After the scheduled removal, items will be considered abandoned and you will be charged a removal fee for disposal of your items. WE DO SHIPPED! Please check for checkout times and additional terms and conditions.
BUYERS PREMIUM: A 15% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If your winning, high bid is $100.00 at check out you will be charged $120.00 plus 5% Live Premium Fee any applicable sale tax.
PAYMENT: Cash, Certified Funds or Bank Check, Money Orders, PayPal. We accept credit cards. Please verify this prior to bidding. Failure to verify payment terms does NOT relieve you from your payment responsibilities.
TIME OF PAYMENT: Payment is expected according to terms and conditions of each auction. NO ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED UNTIL PAYMENT IS VERIFIED!
TAX: All applicable sales tax 6.35% will apply. If you have a tax exemption certificate you must submit that to our office prior to the close of the auction or at the time of pick up your lots.
BID NOTIFICATION: If you have been outbid you will be notified by email but it is best to check back often especially in the final moments of an auction. If a bid is upset within ten minutes of the end of an auction the end time will automatically extend an additional ten minutes. To quickly review your bids and see if you have won you can utilize the 'My Bids' feature. Items that have been outbid will be clearly identified.
WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted via email or telephone once the auction has ended and winners are verified. If you are not contacted you are not the winner.
CATALOG INACCURACIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photo. Occasionally the wrong photo is displayed, always read the item description. Please ask questions before bidding an the auction Ends.
WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied by the lot number affixed to the item. Keep in mind that these items are possibly used and may have light surface scratches and or dents / dings. Preview is suggested in order to gauge the condition of each piece. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. You are bidding on the described item and the photo.
REMOVAL: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please insure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pickup location no items will be released without a paid email receipt.
IMPORTANT! The Auctioneer will have the option of RESELLING, removing, storing or abandoning, at the expense and risk of the purchase, items not paid for and/or removed within the specific time. The buyer agrees to pay all deficiencies, legal, collection; transportation and storage expenses associated with delinquent accounts or abandoned items.
CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to enjoy the auction and get a great deal. However, mistakes happen. If the mistake is on our part we will do our best to correct it. If the mistake is on your part we ask the same of you. ALL bids will be expected to be honored and paid according to the terms and conditions herein. Your registration constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a LEGAL CONTRACT. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract and/or agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
• It is the bidder's responsibility to take shipping and handling costs into consideration when bidding on items.
• Packaging, shipping, and insurance on items will be available to successful bidders. Applicable charges will be applied.
• BIDDERS PRESENT AND TAKING ITEMS AFTER AUCTION - Items paid for must be packed, transported and/or removed by the purchaser at his/her own risk after the close of the sale. If any employee or agent of Milestone Auction shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk and responsibility and expense of the purchaser. Milestone Auctions shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by the said agent or employee. All items not removed after the close of the sale may be shipped to the buyer at their expense or may be moved or stored by Milestone Auctions. Fees, rates, and insurance will be charged accordingly to the buyer.
• BIDDERS NOT PRESENT OR NEEDING SHIPPING - Shipping and handling charges will be added to the invoice and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Shipping will be based on actual costs via FedEx, FedEx Freight or USPS (best way). Handling and insurance will vary in cost depending on each invoice. All packages will be shipped with insurance. Items will ship seven to fourteen (7-14) business days after payment is received.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS - Milestone Auctions has the availability to ship to international bidders. By law, Milestone Auctions cannot and will not declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyer's premium and shipping cost. All international bidders are responsible for paying all customs and duties on the items.
• LARGE SIZE ITEMS - Please inquire about shipping costs due to the size restrictions of freight shipments. A third party shipment may be necessary for larger items. Call for more information, 440-527-8060