Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
***You Must Read the Terms and Conditions***
***NOT reading the entire Terms and conditions can lead to delays with shipping of items***
***Searchlight Auction Willow Grove Pennsylvania is conducting this online auction from their sister companies location in Allentown PA. All pickups and shipping will be from Allentown PA for this auction
*** Payment MUST be paid by Wednesday May 4th, 2022
Terms and Conditions of Sale: PLEASE READ
ALL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS WILL BE AUTOCHARGED AFTER May 4th AFTER INVOICES HAVE BEEN SENT.
Invoices that are larger than $1,000.00 can be required to send payment through wire transfer, and you may be required to provide additional buyer identification not limited to but up to: License, credit card, and or photo.
Invoices will be emailed to the email address registered with the live auction company of your choice within 72 hours of the conclusion of the Auction and payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE SETTLED BY DATE (May4th). If payment is not received within the 3rd day of the auction date Strikes will be put onto your account, NO EXCEPTIONS. Payment for online purchases WILL BE AUTOCHARGED, however, if you wish to pay by other means it will be in cash (In House Only), money order, cashier's check, bank wire transfer (contact our office for bank wire details). CERTAIN OVERSEAS PURCHASES, AS WELL AS MILITARIA PURCHASES, ARE TO BE PAID BY WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. Personal and business checks will be accepted and Searchlight Auction reserves the right to hold all items purchased until any check has cleared our bank. A service charge of $25.00 will be charged for any returned check. We use every resource at our disposal to verify and authorize all credit card payments . The following will delay the shipping of and or void your purchases:
1. ALL shipping ADDRESSES MUST MATCH Those ON FILE WITH THE ONLINE LIVE AUCTION COMPANY OF YOUR CHOICE. If YOU KNOW THAT THESE DO NOT MATCH YOUR ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO MAKE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PAYMENT, CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER, ETC THIS WILL EXPEDITE SHIPPING.
2. WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE, YOUR PURCHASES WILL BE PREPARED FOR SHIPPING. WE STRIVE TO GET IT DONE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU. THERE IS A THREE WEEK WAITING PERIOD AFTER TIME OF PAYMENT. WE WILL VERIFY THAT YOU ARE STILL BUYER IN GOOD STANDING AND NO ONE HAS PLACED NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS AGAINST YOU DURING OR AFTER OUR SALE.
3. IF YOU ARE A NEW BIDDER YOUR PURCHASE MAY BE HELD UNTIL ALL AVENUES HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED AND VERIFIED, LIVE AUCTION COMPANIES, AND CREDIT CARD PROCESSORS.
4. IF YOUR PURCHASE IS OVER $500.00 IT MIGHT NEED EXTRA VERIFICATION, UNLESS YOU PAY WITH GUARANTEED FUNDS OR YOU ARE KNOWN TO US.
5. IF YOU PURCHASE LARGE QUANTITIES OF PRECIOUS METALS IT MIGHT NEED EXTRA VERIFICATION, UNLESS YOU PAY WITH GUARANTEED FUNDS OR YOU ARE KNOWN TO US.
NOTE* IF SHIPPING QUICKLY IS NECESSARY, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP IN ANYWAY THAT WE CAN. YOU CAN ALWAYS OVERNIGHT A CERTIFIED CHECK OR PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER.
Shipping mostly done in house. As a courtesy to our customers, Searchlight Auction Company will begin packing only after payment has been received. You will receive a separate invoice for packing and shipping charges from Shippingsaint.com. If you wish to use another form of shilling, pick up of your items must be scheduled, and discussed with Auction company.
WE DO NOT SHIP FURNITURE ITEMS. If you purchase furniture, you MUST either pickup or have your items picked up by a shipper . We recommend using Uship.com for your furniture, but you must inquire with them prior to bidding. Please take into account how you wish to ship the furniture PRIOR to bidding.
If you purchase furniture and decide not to ship it, refunds are not given. Your item can then be resold.
NOTE there are almost 700 lots in this auction with hundreds of invoices. Shipping takes time. Once the shipping invoice is paid, the item(s) are packed and shipped.
***Please Note*** Once the items leave the Searchlight Auction company and are delivered to the shipping supplier (UPS, USPS, FedEx etc)
Purchase of item does NOT include shipping.
1 All property is sold as is, and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
2. Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consignor and Searchlight Auction Company below which the lot will not be sold. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates listed. A representative of Searchlight Auction Company will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of such lot.
3. Except as provided in paragraph 2 above, the highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or re-offer the lot for sale.
4. All merchandise purchased must be paid for and removed from the premises the day of the auction unless purchased online or prior arrangements have been made. Local shippers can be found in paragraph 13. Searchlight Auction Company may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly storage charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or portion of a lot not removed by the purchaser within three (3) business days after the date of sale. Searchlight Auction Company shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than three (3) days after the date of sale. At the option of Searchlight Auction Company, the merchandise may be transferred to and stored at a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses. Searchlight Auction Company may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly interest charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or item not paid by the purchaser within thirty-five (35) days of the date of sale.
5.Searchlight Auction Company may dictate the type of payment required depending on the type of purchase. Personal checks will be acceptable only if credit has been established with Searchlight Auction Company or if a bank authorization has been received guaranteeing a personal check. Searchlight Auction Company reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank. The purchaser agrees to pay Searchlight Auction Company a handling charge of $40.00 for any check dishonored by the drawee. Please contact Searchlight Auction Company for additional payment methods. Payment must be received within 10 business days of the auction or the purchaser is in breach of his/her obligations.
6. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Searchlight Auction Company may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchasers breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
7. In no event will the liability of Searchlight Auction Company to any purchaser with respect to any item exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
8. All purchases are subject to the Pennsylvania 6 % sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a sales tax exemption number and fills out the Pennsylvania Exempt Certificate. Exemption numbers from other states are accepted in PA if presented with a business card or letterhead. Dealers, museums, and other qualifying parties can apply for a Pennsylvania exemption number prior to the auction by contacting the Pennsylvania Department of State
9. Successful bidders will have a buyers premium equal to 24% of the final bid price.
10. Searchlight Auction Company and its consignors make no warranty or representation, express or implied that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Searchlight Auction Company expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalogue. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Searchlight Auction Company relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalogue, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Searchlight Auction Company and shall not be used by the purchaser, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent.
11. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The buyer/bidder agrees that any suit for the enforcement of this agreement may be brought, and any action against Searchlight Auction Company in connection with the transactions contemplated by this agreement shall be brought, in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any federal court sitting therein. The bidder/buyer consents to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives objections that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit.
12. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the U.S. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
13. If buyer is not reachable after purchase & payment or does not make shipping arrangements, or contact us in writing: We have the right to re-sell the purchased items to the highest bidder without reserve in our next catalog sale. Lots will be charged a 35% commission rate and a $5.00 lotting fee.
* Once a catalog has been proofed the terms cannot be edited.
If you fail to pay for the shipping of the item or refuse to pay for the shipping of the item, you agree by accepting our terms and conditions that you consent to your items being resold.
Shipping is done in house at bidders expense OR it is done at a 3rd party local shipper. Shipping is done in the order in which payment is received