More About this Item
INFORMATION FOR BUYERS & SELLERS
Winning Bidder is responsible for paying the Buyer's Premium of 15% of the bid amount.
Conditions of items
Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold.
We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest, prior to bidding. Please contact our office for an appointment. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them.
- Bidders are required to register prior to bidding and must use the numbers issued to them.
- Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale.
- DeYoung Auctions is not responsible for bidders error due to catalog changes, misprints or information not known at time of the cataloging.
What you can do to expedite your order:
1. Check your contact information. Can we reach you quickly with your phone number? Do you regularly check your email? Make sure that our emails are not going to your "Spam" file.
2. Is the mailing address in your system your current address? It's expensive to redirect your package once in transit.
3. Is a street address in your profile or a PO Box? UPS will not ship to post office boxes.
4. Finally, contact us promptly with payment information.
Buyer agrees to pick up the winning items at a scheduled time/date. If buyer fails to pick up items at specified time/date, buyer will forfeit said items.
You will receive an email invoice with the total due after the sale. The Credit Card that you used to register does not automatically get charged. Please click the link in the invoice and pay within 3 days. If payment is not received within 4 days from invoice date, the credit card that you registered with will be charged.
We reserve the right to require bank checks for large purchases.
We reserve the right not to issue a buyer's number or to withhold merchandise if appropriate credit has not been established.
Personal property may not be removed until paid for in full along with applicable sales and/or transfer taxes and any other fees due. Removal shall be at the sole expense, risk and liability of the buyer. If for any reason the buyer fails to pay and/or remove any item within the time specified, the buyer will forfeit the item.
The Buyer must pay State Sales Tax (6%) on the total purchase price (aggregate of hammer price & Buyer's premium) unless a Sales Tax Exemption form is filled out with our office. Items that are shipped are not usually subject to sales tax.
All items are sold "as is, where is." When the item is sold it becomes the responsibility of the buyer. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not give credit or refunds.
DeYoung Auctions,their agents, the owners of the premises and all other persons for whom DeYoung Auctions is acting in behalf of, shall not be liable to any person for damages to their person or property while in, on, or about these premises, nor shall they be liable for hidden defects, or damages caused by use/misuse of purchased items. All persons are on the premises at their own risks and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless DeYoung Auctions and Sellers from any and all liability whatsoever.
Auction House will ship, at Buyer's expense