Lot 40: Emilie Vouga (1840-1909,Swiss) pair of late 19th century chromolithographs of stag elk. Displayed in black lacquered frames. Some cobwebs under the glass. Frames are 20" x 43.5". Professional shipping recommended
More About this Item
Bidder's terms and conditions
1. Buyer's premium of 19% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold online
2. Successful bidders should make full payment make shipping arrangements by the close of business Tuesday following the auction.
3. All items are sold as is, where is. All sales are final. Contact a Sunset Auction staff members for inquiries about physical condition of merchandise.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not sell on one bid only.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding if he/she determines that a bid(by whatever means offered) was in place as the "hammer was falling" Otherwise known as a contested bid.
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot.
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors in nomenclature or count.
8. Local sales tax of 9.5% will be charged on the hammer price plus buyer's premium for local bidders.
9. Firearms sales will be required to be completed by An FFL licensed dealer. Hand gun fee is $25.00 and rifles $15.00.
10. All gold, silver and platinum sales require payment by check or wire transfer. This protects our sellers and buyers from fraudulent bidders.
11. Large international sales require payment by bank wire transfer.
12. The absence of condition statement in lot descriptions does not mean an item lacks condition issues that are commensurate with age and use.
13. Sunset Auction staff are not coin grading experts. Grades estimate are usually provided by the auction's consignors or estate representatives. Please view coin photos carefully to determine grade before bidding.
14. Sunset Auction staff has no access to absentee bids left by Invaluable bidders. It is possible for a tie bid to go to the floor bidder.
Due to repeated fraudulent credit cards, gold and silver purchases over $499.0 will require payment of cash, check, paypal
Our staff will assist with shipping arrangements which will include packaging of small items, and working with shipping companies and or arranging for professional packaging where required. Buyers will be responsible for shipping fees such as postage and materials. We obtain shipping estimates from USPS and UPS web sites, and directly from local shippers. Please remember shipping on large items is expensive.
To our Valued Ebay and other customers: Please remember we are a live auction house-no items sold have been pre-packaged or contain any pre-sale shipping estimates. This is because the majority of items are sold to floor bidders. Please be advised that packaging and shipping won't be as fast as "ebay only" sellers. We do not list directly on EBAY, our ebay listings are arranged by a partnership between Invaluable and EBAY. Items up for bid are on display in a live auction gallery. Packaging and shipping occurs during the week following the auction.
If you want your item(s) shipped next day, we can deliver un-packaged to the shipper of your choice for packaging and shipping, you may then pay them directly.