Lot 768: Epiphone Twelve-String Guitar
Terms & Conditions
1) There is a 15% buyers premium on each item added to all purchases ($10 bid price + $1.50 bp = $11.50.
2) All purchases are to be paid in full within 48 hours. Payment may be made by cash or check. Debit and credit cards are accepted with a 3.5% convenience fee. Your credit card will automatically be charged after 48 hours unless other payment arrangements have been made.
3) The sale is "AS IS" and "Where IS" without warranty of any nature whatsoever. Purchasers are deemed to have conducted their own inspection and should NOT rely on descriptive information provided or statements made. By placing a bid, bidder signifies they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or they have chosen not to personally examine them.
4) Regarding Shipping of Items: Cost of Shipping and Handling will be charged to the buyer. In some cases, shipping will be outsourced, and buyer will pay all costs incurred. We do not accept prepaid labels. All items for shipping are required to have insurance and any dispute on broken items will be between the insurance carrier and buyer. Please allow for up to 21 days for shipping of items.
5) Items MUST be picked up within three business days following the auction, or other acceptable arrangements must be made. Items left for over three business days without arrangements will incur storage fees.
6) Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax unless exemption requirements are met.
7) Purchaser grants a security interest in purchased items. If, for any reason, payment is not made in full, Prime Time has the right to repossess items, even from private property.
8) If payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, or the like) purchaser agrees to pay a $70 return fee.
9) If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action. All buyer contracts will be subject to the Bannock County legal jurisdiction and the laws in the State of Idaho.
10) Your items will be available for pickup on Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 10am to 1pm MST and Monday, January 24, 2022 from 10:00am to 4:00pm or by acceptable appointment. The location is at the Pine Ridge Mall, 4155 Yellowstone, Chubbuck ID 83202, North End of the Mall.
We are happy to coordinate shipping of your items. We use USPS, UPS and FedEx. If you need freight shipping that can be arranged as well. If you would like to request a certain carrier you will need to contact our office. We will communicate with you via email or telephone on your shipping method, costs and timeliness. We do not accept prepaid labels.
Auction at a Glance
POCATELLO, ID, US