Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
1. All items are assumed to be in good condition, unless otherwise stated. They may be returned - in the same condition - if any serious defect not mentioned in the catalogue is found. Notice must be given promptly, and the item returned within 8 days of receipt. Excepted are lots comprising 3 or more works, works not mentioned in the description ("others"), or items marked "w.a.f." ("with all faults") or "n.s.t.r." ("not subject to return").
2. Prices are in Euros. Bids are raised by fixed increments. Up to €100 the increment is €5, from €100 to €200 the increment is €10, from €200 to €300 the increment is €20, from €300 to €500 the increment is €25, from €500 to €1.000 the increment is €50, from €1.000 to €2.000 the increment is €100, from €2.000 to €5.000 the increment is €200, from €5.000 to €10.000 the increment is €500, and from €10.000 upwards the increment is €1.000.
3. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser of the lot. In case of dispute, the auctioneer alone is entitled to decide on price and/or purchaser. The auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid without stating his reason.
4. Each buyer is held to buy for his own account and cannot claim any commission.
5. Winning bidders pay a buyer's premium of 20% over the hammer price, plus a 3% online transaction fee. Purchasers within the European Union pay 21% VAT over the buyer's premium.
6. All purchases must be paid for within two weeks of receipt of the invoice. Property of the goods does not pass to the purchaser until the invoice has been paid in full. Any costs caused by the buyers not complying with these conditions (e.g. collecting fees) will be chargeable to them. Payments are accepted by bank transfer, iDeal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. All bank charges are to be paid by the buyer. Payments by credit card and PayPal are subject to a 4% surcharge on the total invoice amount.
7. Shipping is at cost and risk of the purchaser. All shipments are sent through standard surface mail unless the buyer explicitly requests otherwise.
8. Buyers who wish to collect their goods must do so within two weeks of the date of the auction. All costs incurred after this period, e.g. storage, insurance, transport etc., will be charged to the buyer.
9. On every purchase Dutch law only is applicable. In case of disputes the judge of the appropriate chamber in Amsterdam is exclusively competent to decide in first instance.
10. By bidding, the bidder accepts that these conditions of sale are binding.
Payments are accepted by bank transfer, iDeal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. All bank charges are to be paid by the buyer. Payments by credit card and PayPal are subject to a 4% surcharge on the total invoice amount.
Auction House will ship, at Buyer's expense
Winning bidders pay a buyer's premium of 20% over the hammer price, plus a 3% online transaction fee. Purchasers within the European Union pay 21% VAT over the buyer's premium.