Lot 1334: George Alphonse Collingridge de Tourcey (1847-1931 Australia), series of 3 river lake scenes, watercolours, each signed Geo. Collingridge, mounted in 1 frame, central image is 23.5 x 14.5cm, top & bottom images both 7.5 x 15.5cm
More About this Item
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Bargain Hunt Auctions Pty. Ltd acts as Agents for the Seller and as such is not responsible for any default by Seller or Buyer.
1. (a) Bargain Hunt Auctions has absolute discretion without giving any reason whatever to refuse any bid, divide any lot, to combine any lots or to withdraw any lot and in case of dispute to put up any lot for auction again.
(b) All bidders must register with us prior to bidding (with proof of identification) and the highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price and any dispute shall be settled at the auctioneer's absolute discretion.
4. THE BUYER SHALL PAY TO BARGAIN HUNT AUCTIONS A PREMIUM OF 16% ON THE HAMMER PRICE TOGETHER WITH GST AT THE PREVAILING RATE AND THE BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT BARGAIN HUNT AUCTIONS MAY ALSO RECEIVE THE SELLER'S COMMISSION DUE TO THEM.
5. (a) All lots purchased must be paid for in full within 2 days of the date of the auction. Payment by cash, pre-approved cheque, bank transfer, debit card, credit card (Mastercard and Visa only). NOTE: credit card payments are subject to a 2% surcharge.
(b) Or such other period as is specified at the auction or subsequently agreed to or any cheque given on account of the Purchase Price is dishonoured, Bargain Hunt Auctions shall, without further notice to the Buyer and in its absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have and without being bound to give any notice, be entitled to exercise one or more of the following rights or remedies:
(i) To absolutely forfeit any moneys which the Buyer may have paid;
(ii) To issue proceedings against the Buyer for damages for breach of contract;
(iii) To rescind the sale of that or any other Lot sold to the Buyer at the same or at any other auction.
(c) Any successful on-line bidders shall be liable for any additional fees including a 3% surcharge on the hammer price together with any postage and handling costs incurred.
6. The ownership of any lot purchased shall not pass to the Buyer until payment in full of the total amount due has been made to Bargain Hunt Auctions.
7. (a) The Buyer shall at his own expense take away any lot purchased at the latest within 2 days of the sale subject to payment of the total amount due in accordance with Condition 4 and 5. After which time you shall be responsible for any storage and handling charges.
(b) The Buyer shall be responsible for loss or damage to lots purchased from the time of sale and neither Bargain Hunt Auctions nor its servants or agents will thereafter be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind whether caused by negligence or otherwise while any lot is in their custody or under their control.
8. These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Australian Law and all transactions to which these conditions apply and all matters connected therewith shall also be governed by Australian Law. Bargain Hunt Auctions hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of The Courts and all other parties concerned hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The Australian Courts.
9. In these Conditions:
(a) 'Hammer Price' means the price at which a lot is knocked down by the Auctioneer to the Buyer.
(b) 'Total amount due' means the 'Hammer Price' in respect of any lot sold together with the Buyer's Premium and GST thereon referred to in Condition 4.
(c) 'Catalogue' includes any advertisement, brochure, estimate price list or other literature or publication.
10. The Purchasers will be responsible to the Vendor for any unnecessary or wilful damage that may be done by them or their servants or workmen in the removal of any of the lots sold, whether to the structure of the premises or any part or parts of the property or contents.
11. ALL ELECTRICAL GOODS ARE BOUGHT AND SOLD AS SCRAP unless otherwise stated by the auctioneer.
12. The auctioneer shall have the right at its absolute discretion to refuse admission to its premises or attendance at its auctions by any person.
13. All persons attending an auction do so at their own risk and the auctioneer shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury to person or property suffered for any cause whatsoever at any auction except insofar as the damage, loss or injury is caused by the direct negligence of Bargain Hunt Auctions.
Please contact us regarding collection / postage / courier
If you do want us to organise postage we will automatically take $100 from your credit card. Once the item has been postage and handling fee (approx. $20 will be charge for handling) has been calculated we will refund the difference between the postage cost and the $100. If items are sent by Australia Post we automatically sent the parcel Registered Post.
(a) Any representation or statement in any catalogue as to attribution, genuineness, origin, date, age or condition, or estimated selling price, is a statement of opinion only. Every interested person should exercise and rely on his or her own discretion as to such matters and neither Bargain Hunt Auctions nor its servants is responsible for the correctness of such opinions.
(b) All items are sold with all faults, imperfections and errors of description and buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of each lot and whether or not such lot accords with its description. Neither Bargain Hunt Auctions, its servants or agents is responsible for any errors of description and no warranty whatsoever is given by Bargain Hunt Auctions, its servants or agents to any buyer in respect of any lot and any express or implied warranties or representations are hereby expressly excluded. In particular, mechanical lots of any age are not guaranteed to be in working order.
Premium & Taxes
16% on the hammer price together with GST at the prevailing rate.
1. (a)Immediately after the auction BHA will email you an invoice.
If BHA does not hear from you within 24 (from completion of the auction) all costs will automatically be deducted using the bidder's supplied credit card details.
Please let BHA know ASAP if you wish to direct deposit into our bank account
(account details: BSB:012306 Account number: 495904334. Bargain Hunt Auctions Pty Ltd)
Please contact us regarding collection / postage / courier
If you do want us to organise postage we will automatically take $100 from your credit card. Once the item has been posted, a postage and handling (approx. $20 will be charge for handling) fee has been calculated we will refund the difference between the postage cost and the $100. If items are sent by Australia Post we automatically sent the parcel Registered Post