Accepted forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Personal Check, Visa, Wire Transfer
Shipping: Shippers & Shipping
Important information regarding shipping:
1. At our option, we do provide in-house shipping on most items. We reserve the right to not ship any lot.
2. There is a minimum charge of $20 per lot for book & jewelry lot(s) and $25.00 for all other items. This is for processing and packing. Some item may be considerable more. Postage is added to this standard charge. If possible, we will certainly combine items at our desecration.
3. Most lots are shipped via USPS Priority mail and we make every effort to get your items to you quickly and safely. Most items are insured. (Some foreign orders cannot be insured). We are not responsible to damage in shipment. If your order was insured, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the appropriate shipper. We will provide the insurance information upon request.
4. You may pick up items at no cost to you. Please contact us prior to pickup to set up a appointment.
5. All shipping arrangements and payments for shipping and any other related fees must be made directly with the shipper. Buyer must provide Orange County Estate Liquidators with signed authorization for release of the property that states your name, sale date, lot number and choice of carrier.
6. We are not a storage facility. There is a charge of $25.00 per lot per week for all items that are won and not paid for within 7 days of the auction date.
7. By registering to participate & bid, you are agreeing to the conditions listed above. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to bidding.