More About this Item
Terms of Sale
When you bid on any item, you are entering into a binding contract. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are absolutely no refunds, exchanges and returns on ANY items.
Donley Auctions may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Donley Auctions be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The bidder shall be the sole judge of value, condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor.
Bidders who bid off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other factor by way of their own knowledge, pictures, description, and emailing Donley Auctions with questions at [email protected] They will be happy to describe each item in detail and any pertinent information regarding the item.
Donley Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Donley Auctions or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live or timed auction. Donley Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the absentee bid feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Donley Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to provide any information to make your final judgment BEFORE bidding.
We work very hard for the consignor as well as the buyer. The auction moves fast between the auctioneer, the on site bids, and the live internet bids. Because of this, one little delay, or what we call 'hiccup' in the internet connection, can cause an online bid to be missed. We apologize if this happens, but it is sometimes inevitable. Please be aware of this when attending an online auction.
Due to the element of Third Party Auctions and the reliability/unreliability of technical issues, we reserve the right to end an auction early or extend an auction as we see fit. We value our customers, both buyers and sellers, and try very hard to ensure an exciting, smooth, successful auction! We are happy and willing to work with you under any circumstances.
Payment must be made in full by the end of the auction. Internet bidders will be charged a 26% Buyers Premium and 7% IL State Sales tax for IL residents only.
All payments are due at the end of the auction. For your convenience, we are now enrolled in online payment processing with AuctionZip/Invaluable. An invoice will be sent to your email address after the auction. Please submit payment immediately upon receiving the invoice. Payments NOT received within four days of auction will automatically be charged on the card provided.
Please call or email us with any other payment questions. 815.923.7000
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
1. PAY INVOICE TODAY - When invoice is paid in full, it will be passed to our Shipping Department. Cost for shipping is a separate transaction and will NOT be included in original invoice. Please allow 7 to 25 BUSINESS DAYS for us to pack hundreds of items. Watch for a text/email from "SHIPPING SAINT" with next steps. Thank you in advance for your patience!
2. FIREARM BUYERS: WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION - A signed FFL License from your preferred local dealer MUST be provided unless specifically identified as an "antique" in the description. Ask them to put your name in the email and send to [email protected]
California residents must also provide an FFL license for ammunition.
3. PICKING UP - Please let us know within 24 hours if declining shipping or you may be charged for packing. Email us at [email protected] to confirm day and time for pickups. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and by appointment only on weekends. We will work with you to arrange pick up times!
4. STORAGE FEES: Due to limited space, items must be picked up from the auction house within 5 days. Any items left for over 5 days, will incur a storage charge of $20 per day unless prior arrangements have been made. Items left after 30 days will be considered abandoned and sold to recover expenses.
5. U.S. SHIPPING OF STANDARD SIZED ITEMS - We will carefully, efficiently, and economically pack small/medium sized items. You will receive an invoice via text/email with shipping/handling costs which can be paid directly through the link.
Please allow 7 to 25 business days to receive info from "Shipping Saint".
6. U.S. SHIPPING OF OVERSIZED ITEMS - We do not pack large or items over 100lbs.
By request, we will send you a list of recommended transporters and/or crating companies. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange transportation.
7. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - If a single item is valued over $2,499, we cannot ship internationally through USPS or FedEx. Any single item exceeding the value must ship through an international shipping broker. We will provide recommendations.
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to arrange transportation.
Email us at [email protected] or call the office at 815.923.7000 if you have any additional questions.
Thank you for your business!
Buyer's Premium is 26% includes:
18% to auction house
5% to online bidding service (AuctionZip/Invaluable)
3% for credit card charges
7% Illinois State Sales Tax (applies to IL residents)