Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
In keeping with relevant trading conventions, Pinter Auction House applies a Buyer's Premium on all its sales, which amounts to 23% of the hammer price.
Please note that there are several ways of taking part in our auctions even if you cannot or prefer not to show up in person. These are the following.
- A personal representative
- Absentee bids. For this, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] and specify which items you want to bid on, what would be your highest bid for each item. Please also provide your phone number, e-mail address and any other contact information you consider necessary. Alternatively, you can register absentee bids online.
- Phone bids. For this, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with your phone number (providing two phone numbers just in case is a good idea), the items you want to bid on, your name and e-mail address. We only accept phone bids for items the starting price of which exceeds HUF 30,000 (apprx. EUR 120, USD 170). Otherwise please place an absentee bid.
- Online bids (in case of an online auction). Technically, this is a virtula auction; the current high bid is visible to all the visitors/bidders of the website.
During online auction it is possible to buy the items on "flash price" ("flash price" = starting price + 40 %). In this case we mark the item in the catalogue as "sold out". But if there is any bid on the actual item, to buy on "flash price" is not possible any more.
- The Auction House does guarantee the genuineness of all the items at the auction. The Auction House will not accept any complaints aHUFer the lot has been knocked down unless the item is not genuine despite being declared so in the catalogue. In such case the buyer may contest the sale in writing within three mounths of his/her initial doubt to the origns or the genuineness of item, but no later than five years aHUFer the date of the auction.
Absentee bids, online auction bids, and phone bids can be registered on the present website as well as by phone or in person.
The commission of the House on each sale (i.e. the Buyer's Premium) is 23%, meaning the buyer pays the hammer price + 23%.
We can make arrangements for shipping and insurance on an individual basis, as terms may differ considerably depending on destination, package value, weight and dimensions, etc.
If you wish to be present at the auction and bid in person, please make sure you arrive half an hour before the advertised time of the sale, register, and pick up your paddle at the reception. In case you win your bid, please be prepared to pay at least an advance of 20% of the total price on the spot. The rest can be paid on collecting the purchased item, but no later than 6 working days.
1€ - 20€ (by 2€)
20€ - 50 (by 5€)
50€ -100€ (by 10€)
100€ - 200€ (by 20€)
200€ - 500€ (by 50€)
500€ - 1000€ (by 100€)
1000€ - 5000€ (by 200€)
5000€ - 10000€ (by 250€)
10000€ - 20000€ (by 500€)
20000€ - 50000€ (by 1000€)
Accepted forms of payment
wire transfer, credit cards (all major credit cards are accepted), cash.
Account number: 10918001-00000057-08490001
Swift code: BACXHUHB
Bank: UniCredit Bank Hungary (Alkotmány utca 4, Budapest 1054, Hungary)
We can make arrangements for shipping and insurance on an individual basis, as terms may differ considerably depending on destination, package value, weight and dimensions etc.