Download the Invaluable app and never miss an auction from your iOS or Android device.
1. ALL PERSONS BIDDING AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF SALE.
2. All sales are subject to a 20% BUYER'S PREMIUM; 25% Buyer's Premium on Invaluable/AuctionZip/eBay invoices to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price. Purchases are subject to Connecticut State sales tax except for individuals with a valid resale certificate on file with Winter Associates, Inc.
3. For clients who cannot attend the sale in person, Winter Associates, Inc. if so instructed will execute written "absentee bids" on their behalf. This absentee bidding service is provided with the understanding that Winter Associates, Inc. shall not be held responsible for any errors or failure to accurately execute bids. A cash deposit may be required and will be applied to all purchases made at this sale and not to any particular lot.
4. Absentee bids are executed in competition with other absentee bids and with the audience, on an alternate basis. Due to the uncertainties of bidding patterns a lot may sell to the audience for the same amount authorized by an absentee bidder, or to an absentee bid for the same amount if it was received in advance.
5. Phone absentee bids are accepted only on items with a low estimate equal to or greater than $500 and are subject to phone line availability. A completed and signed absentee bid form must be received and acknowledged by Winter Associates, Inc. prior to confirmation of any phone line reservation for bidding. This absentee bidding service is provided with the understanding that Winter Associates, Inc. shall not be held responsible for any errors or failure to accurately execute bids.
6. PAYMENT ON ABSENTEE BIDS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN THREE DAYS OF THE SALE. Invoices are issued upon receipt of payment. Winter Associates, Inc. must have received cleared funds to release property. Shipment is arranged as a courtesy and at buyer's expense. Shipping may take 2-4 weeks after payment is received.
7. ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP AND PAID FOR WITHIN 72 HOURS OF SALE. ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THIS TIME WILL BE SUBJECT TO A STORAGE FEE OF $5.00 PER DAY PER LOT. Winter Associates, Inc. shall have no liability for any damage or loss to property left on its property for more than 3 business days after the date of sale.
8. MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED ONLY AFTER BONAFIDE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Successful bidders may pay for purchases with cash, MC/Visa, Discover, certified or traveler's checks. Personal or business checks will only be accepted from parties with established credit. Winter Associates, Inc. reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by check for 10 business days from deposit date of check. Check payment made in person is subject to approval by our check clearing service. The purchaser agrees to pay Winter Associates, Inc. $25.00 for any returned check.
9. ALL LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS: all merchandise is available for inspection and should be inspected before bidding. Condition reports are not included in catalog descriptions. Although condition is sometimes noted for an item in our catalog, it has not been noted on every item, and the catalog should not be construed as a full condition report. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine lots and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions. All weights and measurements are approximate.
10. Winter Associates, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith.
11. Winter Associates, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time. The auctioneers may reject an opening bid, or if having acknowledged an opening bid they decide that any advance is insufficient, they may reject that advance and withdraw the lot.
12. Post auction bids may be submitted on unsold items. They may or may not be accepted at the discretion of the auctioneer and with the permission of the consignor.
13. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
14. These conditions may be waived or modified at the sole discretion of Winter Associates, Inc.
MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED ONLY AFTER BONAFIDE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Successful bidders may pay for purchases with cash, MC/Visa, Discover, certified or traveler's checks. Personal or business checks will only be accepted from parties with established credit. Winter Associates, Inc. reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by check for 10 business days from deposit date of check. Check payment made in person is subject to approval by our check clearing service. The purchaser agrees to pay Winter Associates, Inc. $25.00 for any returned check.
Shipment is arranged as a courtesy and at buyer's expense. Most shipping is provided by the Farmington UPS Store. For questions, please contact them at 860-676-0660. Shipping may take 2-4 weeks after payment is received.
All sales are subject to a 20% BUYER'S PREMIUM; 25% Buyer's Premium on Invaluable/AuctionZip/eBay invoices to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
Purchases are subject to Connecticut State sales tax except for individuals with a valid resale certificate on file with Winter Associates, Inc.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth by 21st CENTURY AUCTIONS which will be a binding contact between serious buyers, winning bidders and 21ST Century Auctions.
Upon bidding in our online auction, you acknowledge and hereby agreed to be obligated by all of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS set by 21ST CENTURY AUCTIONS. All items listed and described by 21st Century Auctions to the best of their knowledge that the information presented in the listing is solely to the convenience of the buyer. 21st Century Auctions does not give any assurance with the marketability and condition of the lot relating to value either impress or implied. 21st Century Auctions has the right to accept or reject bid for any reason whatsoever. It is the bidder's responsibility to check veracity, determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any determinative factor of the item prior to bidding by contacting the auction house either through email: [email protected] or through our customer service and ask for details of the lot before placing any bids as bidder agrees to accept the lot being bid with no objection after the sale closed.
Any bid placed is a BINDING CONTRACT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, STRICTLY NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES NOR CREDITS. All lots are sold "AS IS" without RECOURSE ON ALL LOTS/ITEMS EXCEPT CERTIFIED DIAMONDS. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS FOR DIAMOND ITEMS. DIAMOND HAS TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 7-WORKING DAYS FROM THE TIME CUSTOMER RECEIVED OUR PACKAGE. AUCTION/BUYER'S PREMIUM IS STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE FOR RETURN DIAMONDS. It is solely the bidder's responsibility to check, determine, evaluate and inspect specification of each lot prior to bidding. Descriptions, illustrations and portraits are not guarantee, no assurance nor warranty.
**With the exception that in the event that we consider return shipping cost and buyer's premium are both non refundable plus 35 % re-stocking fee will be deducted.
• DIRECT DEPOSIT/WIRE TRANSFER
• MONEY ORDER/ CASHIER'S CHECK
SHIPPING, HANDLING & INSURANCE
All packages are being ship through USPS and FEDEX. SHIPPING TIMEFRAME is 7-10 business days. Winning bidder is responsible to pay the shipping charges. Shipping fee is added in the final invoice. Shipping charge depends on the value of the package. 21st Century Auctions insures packages while it is in transit to the winning bidders.
All domestic packages within the U.S. minimum shipping charge is $10.00 (package value of $100 and below)
Minimum international shipping charge is $40.00 (package value of $200 and below)
COLLECTIBLE SHIPS: US - $69.99/ship; Collectible ships are not available for shipping international
SWORDS AND KNIVES: US - $29.99; INTERNATIONAL- $64.99
VASES AND STATUES- US - $29.99; INTERNATIONAL - $59.99
All Jewelries and Diamond items will be shipped out separately:
Below $200 - $19.99
$201-$500 - $29.99
$501-$1000 - $39.99
$1001-$2000 - $49.99
$2001-$3000 - $59.99
For all international packages please email us for inquiries at [email protected]
International packages may be subject to their respective country's customs, duties and taxes and bidders are responsible to pay this charge. 21st Century Auctions is not responsible in paying your customs, duties and taxes. Please make sure to update the auction house if there are any changes in your shipping address. 21st Century Auctions only based the shipping address listed your profile.
Please note that as the value of the package goes up shipping charges go higher as well. Please contact auction house if you want quotation of shipping charge.
All successful bidders will receive an invoice via email listed in their profile towards the end of the auction. Please make sure that your email address is correct in your profile. Invoice includes all winning items amount, 20% Buyer's Premium, Shipping Charge and CA TAX (for all California residents).
Bidders are responsible to pay their invoice and failure to do so will entail any of the combination of measures: elimination for all future auctions from the hosting site, credit agency reporting and legal collection agency.
CANCELLATION OF WINNING ITEMS
All sales are final as the bidding close and once declared as winning bidder for a particular item. 21st Century Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or missed bids from any source from bidders' end. 21st Century Auctions does not tolerate testing of system such as bid testing, internet service failure due to power outage, any interruptions or technical errors before or during online auction. Winning bidder is responsible to pay 20% of the winning amount as the cancellation fee to cover the auction house fees to re-list your winning item.