More About this Item
Terms and Conditions
1. Prior to sale, all bidders must register with Koosh Auctions or online via Live Auctioneers, Invaluable or to participate in live bidding.
2. The Auctioneer and the Consignor assume no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity or the authorship of any property identified in the online catalogue (that is, the identity of the creator or the period, culture, source or origin as the case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified herein). All property is sold "As Is" and neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness or any implied warranty or merchantability or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose as it relates to description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, safety, reliability or condition of the property.
3. Notwithstanding the preceding condition, if within 7 days after such notice the purchaser returns to the Establishment in the same condition as when sold, and gives written proof from a Reputable expert which establishes beyond reasonable doubt that the returned lot is in fact a counterfeit and that this was not indicated by the Cataloger, we will refund the purchase price.
4. For auction floor, telephone and absentee bidders who register directly through the Establishment, a buyer's premium equal to 18% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. For online bidders, a buyer's premium equal to 21% for Liveauctioneers and 23% for Invaluable bidders of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
5. The State of Florida Sales Tax of 6% is computed on this total purchase price and applies to bidders residing within the state. The purchaser will be required to pay Florida Sales Tax unless exempted through possession of a valid State of Florida Sales Tax number on file.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before Auction Date.
7. Unless otherwise announced by the Auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder, or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If the Auctioneer determines that any opening bid is not with the value of the article offered, he may reject the bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to acknowledge an auction floor bid before acknowledging an internet and/or phone bid regardless of the maximum bid amount.
8. On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot passes to the highest bidder who thereupon will pay the full purchase price. All property shall be removed by the purchaser at his expense on the day of sale. Any damage to or loss of any item purchased which is left with the Auctioneer after the day of purchase is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
9. The Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel the sale or any portion thereof without prior or further notice, and to announce at any time additional conditions of sale.
10. Bidding will constitute full acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
Payment: Payment will be accepted in the form of PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal check, cashier's check, bank wire transfer, money order, and cash (Local Buyers). Invoices over $5,000 USD can be paid via All Major Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Personal Check or Cashier's Check.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Shipping: Shipping is Set at a Flat Rate of $24.00 for all Jewelry *Domestic Shipping ONLY* Multiple items purchased will be combined. For International Shipping Please Contact Us Directly for a Shipping Quote.