More About this Item
Conditions of Sale
All transactions are governed by 33 Auction Conditions of Business which is available on our website (https://33auction.com/how-to-buy/)
Payment is due within 7 days of the auction. Payment can be made via:
1. Wire Transfer to 33 Auction bank account
2. Singapore Dollars Demand Draft / Cashier Order
3. Singapore Dollars Cash (Up to SGD 20,000) at our office
4. American Express cards (2.50% surcharge applies)
5. Visa/Mastercard/China Union Pay at our office (2.56% surcharge applies for Singapore-based card, or 3.10% surcharge applies for non-Singapore based card)
6. Credit card not present transaction processed via Stripe gateway (3.60% surcharge applies, kindly request for the payment link)
6. Your credit card in file with Invaluable may also be charged (3.60% surcharge applies) 7 days after an invoice has been sent if we do not receive any of the 1-5 payments from you.
33 Auction's Shipping Department can advise buyers on exporting and shipping property. Please complete and sign the shipping instruction form sent with your invoice if this service is required. Purchases will be despatched as soon as possible upon clearance from the Accounts Department and receipt of your written despatch instructions and of any export licence or certificates that may be required. Shipping will be arranged at buyer's expense. Your shipper will include a quote for transit insurance. All shipments should be unpacked and checked on delivery and any discrepancies notified to the transit insurer or shipper immediately.
A Buyer's Premium and Invaluable fee will be added to the hammer price and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price. The buyer's premium is 15% of the hammer price up. A 5% Invaluable fee is also payable for successful bidding through the Invaluable platform.
Lots may be located in different locations. Buyers will be responsible for all local duties and taxes when importing the lot to their countries.
Upon request, we are pleased to provide you with a general report of the condition of the property in our sale. Since we are not professional conservators or restorers, we urge you to consult with a restorer or conservator of your choice who will then be provide a detailed, professional report. Prospective buyers should inspect each lot to satisfy themselves as to condition and must understand that any statement made by 33 Auction is merely a subjective and qualified opinion. Prospective buyers should
also refer to any Important Notices regarding this sale, which is printed in the Sale Catalogue.
NOT WITHSTANDING THE CONDITION REPORT PROVIDED OR ANY DISCUSSIONS CONCERNING A LOT, ALL LOTS ARE OFFERED AND SOLD "AS IS" IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONDITION OF BUSINESS PRINTED IN THE SALE CATALOGUE.