More About this Item
Buyer's PremiumCHF0 - 1,000: 30.0%
CHF1,001 - 50,000: 27.5%
CHF50,001 - 100,000: 25.0%
Conditions of Sale
By taking part in the auction, you agree to unconditionally abide by these Conditions of Sale.
EXhIbITION AND CATALOGuE
1. Visitors shall be held responsible for damage caused to the property on display up to the estimated amount necessary to repair. 2. Lots are sold in the same physical condition as they were at the time of auction. The exhibition allows all bidders to inspect the property. No com plaint shall be accepted after the sale. 3. No guarantee or warranty whatsoever is given against legal or material defect. Catalogue entries, as well as condition reports, are statements of opinion genuinely held by the experts, provided as indications only and cannot in any case be interpreted as guarantee or warranty. 4. Images and reproductions of sold items are the copyright of GALARTIS SA, that is entitled to use them at any time and for any purpose.
5. Individuals not able to attend the auction are entitled to submit a written offer to buy (please complete form in this Catalogue). Such offer must be received by the organizers no later than 24 hours before the sale. This bid shall specify the maximum price proposed by the Buyer and shall be executed by the Auctioneer under the conditions of auction set forth below. 6. Individuals who wish to place bids by telephone must submit a request in writing, by fax or by mail no later than 24 hours before the sale and provide all relevant bank information (please complete form in this Catalogue). If the bidder cannot be reached on the phone, the lot will be sold to the unreached bidder at the lower estimate.
7. Individuals who wish to bid will be asked to prove their identity before receiving their bidder numbers. 8. Adjudication is at the highest bid. In the event of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to rescind the sale and to imme diately reoffer the property for sale. 9. The Auctioneer reserves the right to move up the auction, separate, add or withdraw any lot in his sole and absolute discretion. In addition, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid and / or adjudication of any lot. 10. In the event a reserve price has been set, the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on account of the Seller. If the reserve price set by the Seller is not met, the next lot will be offered for sale by rapping the hammer. 11. The Buyer shall pay a commission of 25% (VAT 8% included) for lots sold at a bid price until CHF 1'000.- ; 22.5% (VAT 8% included) for lots sold at a bid price between CHF 1'001.- and CHF 50'000.- ; 20% (VAT 8% included) for lots sold at a bid price between CHF 50'001.- and CHF 100'000.- : 17.5% (VAT 8% included) for lots sold at a bid price of 100'001.- or more. Buyers for Cars and Motorcycles will pay a 17.5% Buyers Premium (8% VAT included). For items which are marked with an asterisk (*) in the
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Catalogue the VAT 8% will be charged on the full amount. (Bid price plus commission). PAYmENT AND COLLECTION
12. All payments for property bought at auction shall be made in cash and in Swiss francs or via bank transfer. All bank expenses have to be paid by the customer. Cheques are not accepted. 13. One may pay by Maestro, EC-Direct and Postcard without extra fees. An additional fee of 2% will be added on one's invoice for payment by the credit cards Visa or Mastercard. GALARTIS SA does not take American Express or other credit cards. 14. Title to the property shall not pass to the Buyer until it has been delivered to and paid in full by the Buyer. 15. Property bought at auction must be removed at the expense and risk of the Buyer : - during and at the end of the sale ; - from Monday 11th of July from 10am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 6:00pm at Hôtel des Ventes, route de Bois-Genoud 1, 1023 Crissier. 16. GALARTIS SA can help you briefly wrap your purchase. GALARTIS does not take responsibility for wrapping porcelain, glass, cristal or unhang lamps. Therefore Galartis' employees are not allowed to wrap these lots for you. For home delivery, the Buyer may contact GALARTIS SA. Deliveries and shippings are at all risks and expenses of the Buyer. 17. Ten days after the sale, and without further notice, the purchased lots will be stored at the expense and risk of the Buyer in a storage room. In contravention of Article 486 OC, the Buyer allows GALARTIS SA to sell or get rid of the lots when the storage fees are left unpaid for two consecutive quarters. 17. A percentage on the hammer price of each lot devolves on each lot to the Claude Nobs Foundation following this distribution : ¤ 10 % : Color code blue ¤ 20 % : Color code green ¤ 30 % : Color code yellow ¤ 50 % : Color code orange ¤ 80 % : Color code red Once the due amount is paid, a donation act of the Claude Nobs Foundation will allow tax reductions in most of swiss cantons. APPLICAbLE LAW AND juRISDICTION
19. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the sale shall be governed exclusively by laws of Switzerland. Buyer shall be deemed to have consented to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Canton of Vaud regardless of the domicile of the parties to such dispute. However, GALARTIS SA will also have the possibility to file its claim at buyer's domicile/head office, or in front of any other competent court, subject to a possible appeal to the Supreme Court of Switzerland in Lausanne.
the French version of these Conditions of Sale is the only reference applicable.
En todos los casos Durán comunicará a los Adjudicatarios/Compradores el resultado de las subastas y los lotes que les han sido adjudicados que deberán ser pagados por el Adjudicatario/Comprador en el plazo máximo de diez días y retirados en el plazo máximo de VEINTE DÍAS NATURALES, ambos plazos a contar desde la fecha de adjudicación en la subasta o la fecha de compra en venta directa. Transcurrido este último plazo sin que el Adjudicatario/Comprador haya retirado el lote o lotes adquiridos, se devengarán unos gastos de custodia y almacenamiento por lote de 3 € diarios (I.V.A. no incluido) para los lotes almacenados en las instalaciones de la calle Goya nº 19 y 6 € diarios (I.V.A. no incluido) para muebles, lámparas, alfombras y cualquier objeto que por tamaño, volumen, peso o naturaleza esté almacenado en nuestros locales de Camino de Hormigueras 160. Ningún lote podrá ser retirado si no se ha abonado la cantidad generada por este concepto.
FORMAS DE PAGO ADMITIDAS
- Tarjeta de crédito o débito VISA o Mastercard
- Transferencia bancaria a:
Durán Sala de Arte S.L.
IBAN: ES60 2038 1532 8860 0007 5194
- Cheque bancario conformado
- En efectivo en nuestras oficinas, siempre que el importe total final a pagar sea inferior a 2.500 (dos mil quinientos) €uros (Ley 17/2012 de 29 de octubre)