More About this Item
Terms of Sale
Terms of Auction
1. This is a LIVE auction. The auction will be launched at www.HCAauctions.com and on other third party auction sites approximately 10 days before the auction date.
2. There is a 25% Buyer's Premium charged on the final hammer price of each lot purchased.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw the lot after the hammer has fallen but only before any payment has been accepted.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot for any reason at any time.
5. In the event of duplicate high bids, the earliest bid received will be the winner.
6. Some lots may carry a reserve beneath which the item will not be sold. Any reserve will always be at or below the low estimate. Reserves and maximum bids will not be disclosed.
7. All material in this sale is guaranteed genuine. Any item can be returned IF; (1) there is a material error in the description (2) the item is returned in the same condition as shipped (3) the item is returned within 5 days of receipt (4) After 21 days of the close of the auction, all sales are considered final. Therefore, all items after 21 days of auction date, are sold on an "as is" basis and cannot be returned.
8. We do not examine the condition of items contained within frames beyond what is visible within the frame. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage or defect not visible to us, including mounting, silking, marginal damage, etc.
9. Illustrations of lots in this catalog and our website may have had size, color, brightness and contrast modifications for display purposes only.
10. Estimated selling prices are for your guidance only. Actual selling prices may be higher or lower than the estimate indicated.
11. Absentee Bidding. All bidding is undertaken in a competitive manner. The winning bid will always be one bidding increment over the second highest bid. The minimum acceptable bid for any lot is one-half of the low estimate given in the item description. Bidders may bid directly on our site, or, call us at 335-584-3330 during office hours, M-F 8 A.M. -2 P.M. EST. Absentee phone bidding CLOSES THE DAY BEFORE LIVE BIDDING STARTS. We will not be accepting phone bids during the LIVE AUCTUION.
Live bidding: Bids can be placed LIVE at our site (www.HCAauctions.com)or, on Invaluable Auctions (www.invaluable.com/auction-house/raynor-s-historical-collectible-auctions-cidgqzigoc). Bids entered during the course of the sale by bidders on the floor, or live on the internet will be taken at the amount bid. Lots will be "opened-bid-closed:" in consecutive order. Lot #1 opens at 10:00AM on auction day.
12. Payment is expected immediately upon, receipt of invoice. We accept checks and money orders. Third party formats also accept Credit Cards. All accounts are payable to Raynor's Historical Collectible Auctions.
13. Shipping, handling and insurance charges will be added to the invoice. The minimum Shipping & Insurance is $15 and $30 for framed items.
14. Property purchased and paid for by successful bidders but remaining unclaimed after 90 days will be deemed abandoned and title will be ceded to Raynors' Historical Collectible Auctions.
15.The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the preceding terms and conditions of sale as well as the Bidding Procedure guidelines posted in this catalog. Please note that by submitting a bid in this auction you agree to all the Terms and Conditions of Sale as stated in this catalog or website.
We accept personal checks, money orders, PayPal and Credit Cards
We will ship to street addresses only. the minimum shipping charge is $15.00. Framed items minimum is $35.00
When bidding, please remember that we charge 25% Buyers Premium.